Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving back on topic.

Recent Interview here

In the August issue of Arcadia Magazine, the development team for Tekken 6 was interviewed and they gave their thoughts about the upcoming game and why the changes were made to the current system. …

Graphics will be 20% increased and performance will be touched up 30%

Interesting as the game appeared to run full 60fps.

Comment

i played about an hour's worth of retrying with panda vs jinpachi in story mode. so i left my playstation on all night in order for me to continue it i do win some battles though, but with most battles jinpachi does his final blow (cheap whore move) when he throws that fire thing at you. i don't play with panda, her legs are too short so i just rely on the arm moves. i just want to get her ending already i heard it was good

any tips on what i should do?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        Moving back on topic.
        oh dude, you thread nazi

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
          i played about an hour's worth of retrying with panda vs jinpachi in story mode. so i left my playstation on all night in order for me to continue it i do win some battles though, but with most battles jinpachi does his final blow (cheap whore move) when he throws that fire thing at you. i don't play with panda, her legs are too short so i just rely on the arm moves. i just want to get her ending already i heard it was good

any tips on what i should do?
          Learn to sidestep the moves, and spam 1 1 1. Poke, back up and again.

Comment

... i can't believe i never thought to side step i usually just let him hit me, or i step back but i still get hit i even thought i should jump but it gets me there too. wow i feel dumb, i went through that whole game without side stepping and completed nearly everything until i come up to panda then i hear about this.. this side step haha man i'm such a n00b

what's spam 111 i'm not spamming

Comment

1 = Square in Tekken/ move speak

wBirkin = Im not a nazi, but I like actually talking about fighting games/moves/strats etc without it devolving into spam, thats all.

Comment

oooh lol that is so hot

yea i usually press the left or right button along with square repeatedly so it slaps him up and then back and forth. i shut of my ps2 yesterday though i think i'll attempt it again over the weekend, i just suck with panda

Comment

Spam also means abusing that move over and over..

Anyway, today is D-day.. T5 is online in the US. Anyone up for a match? my PSN ID is Verdugo04.

Comment

Have to wait till the UK Tekken Online is available unless someone figures out how to beat the system like they did with the JAP version to get it running on foriegn consoles, currently using a friends PS3 while he's on Vacation.

EDIT: Did anyone see the new character Bob??? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
                    He looks awesome!
                    Last edited by The Dude; 09-02-2007, 04:08 PM.

Comment

no paste a pic i wanna see

Comment

His name is Robert Paulsen! His name is Robert Paulsen! His name is Robert Paulsen! His name is Robert Paulsen! His name is Robert Paulsen! His name is Robert Paulsen! His name is Robert Paulsen!
                        sigpic

Comment

Bob had bitch tits although I see some similarities . BTW Fight Club rocks!

Comment

FRAME DATA is a very useful tool for those wanting to take a more serious approach towards the game. Special thanks to Ina Tekken Wiki for providing the base information of the frame data and the T…

Check his videos, he could be mid/top tier, he's pretty damn fast.

Im glad they've improved Jin somewhat *although it could just be the skill of the guy using him*, but he doesn't seem as weak as in previous t6 builds.
                            The implementation of the BOUND! system leaves way for alot of juggle/combo whoring though.

Comment

lol he uses his guts to his advantage

Comment

Working...
                              X