• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can read Japanese?

Comment

nope, it was subbed

Comment

English Dreamcast release... I managed to get an actual it thanks to a good friend of mine on my old New Blood forums... saw it at a shop down the street from him in England for next to nothing, brought it for me, and posted it to me.

It's a good series, just wish it got a decent conclusion.

Comment

i agree with you they're struggling financial wise i hear

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
            old game but anyone play it i love this game especially how damn slow ryo is lol
            if u mean Ryo Hazuki, from Yamanose then yes I played the first game. but I haven't played the 2nd which has Ling Sha Hua

Comment

yea and what about that 70 man battle good stuff, anyone ever won the big prizes in the stores? i won a radio once but i didn't have a memory card for it so i lost it

Comment

I pretty much did everything in that game. Even got a lot of the items from the internet disc. My save was getting quite close to the bad ending though.

Comment

i remember one time i won a doll of this man and i was thinkin wtf am i gonna do with this what's ryo gonna do with it if he doesn't even know what he wants to do with nozomi

Comment

I got the first Shenmue on the DC for £1 when i worked in Comet a few years back. I've not actually had it in my DC though >.>

Despite RandomWab threatening my life because of this fact ;D

Comment

you are sooo lucky! i forgot how much i spent on mine it was at gamestop i think for 8 dollars

Comment

I got my original Shenmue for free from Sega...

Sega Ozisoft (which eventually became Atari Australia... how I dunno?) over here ballzed up the online service and offered a free game to every person who had sent in their registration card as compensation. Problem was the games they offered were all "1st gen" DC titles - Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, etc. etc. which meant that most people owned all of them.

So when the number of complaints came back that people didn't/couldn't accept any of these they e-mailed everyone with a new list of games that had just come out in 2001... stuff like Fantasy Star Online, Daytona USA 2001, and Shenmue.

Musta cost them a fortune for it too... because the original games were selling for like $50NZD, but the majority of the replacement titles were in the price range of $120-140NZD, being that they were brand new. I only ever saw one other copy of Shenmue in the country after that.

Comment

wow rombie.. a free game can't beat that lol how lucky!

it's true though shenmue is rare to get and i'm having trouble getting castlevania symphony of the night too

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                            yea and what about that 70 man battle good stuff, anyone ever won the big prizes in the stores? i won a radio once but i didn't have a memory card for it so i lost it
                            if u recall the scene which Ryo must fight the day before victory, he must use Tornado Kick to do most people and some even take barrels to Ryo ... that 70 men battle is similar to that scene.

about this game, u (in 1st serie) must say with Ine-san, then go to yamanose with the girl, use dried fish to cat and go to SAKURAGAOKA to Yamagishi and he will tell u the accident, then u can go to Dobuita to see Aida Florist's Nozomi and she will say how her dress dirted by that car.

about sneaking into warehouse #8, u must know the warehouse numbers and how to reach 8 without being caught by security guard or else u will waste days there. the quickest date to reach warehouse 8 is 8/dec. the same day

the quickest day that nozomi got captured is 16/12 there, and the quickest day of end by help of Master Chen is 18/12 if so.

Comment

yes that warehouse part wasted sooo much time for me i remember i finally got in on christmas.. which sucked because i wanted to see what everyone looked like in the christmas stuff

Comment

even when there is christmas u won't see any christmas celebration there.

I tried, the 6th warehouse u see is No.8. but it's not easy to find the quickest route because before u can figure any route the security already got u

Comment

Working...
                                X