shenmue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly, those damn security

but they did wear different things for christmas, and some of the friends came over and visited ryo's house.

Comment

Did everything there was to do on Shenmue 1 and 2, including the Game Over sequences in both games, although frankly its a waste of time doing that, especially in Shenmue 1.
      Always cheated getting into the warehouse, theres an alleyway you can run too and stay dead against the wall and an oil drum, if you face the wall you can see the torches of the guards coming towards you, when the torchlight on the wall passes twice you can get into warehouse 08 by running from there to the left.

Comment

i know where you're talking about i think, there was a place with a crate i used to go to a lot and there was a drum barrel there too

Comment

I love QTE Title in the arcade. That game f***ing rocks. Not many people beat my score... Even my cousin who was a Shenmue master. Though if you keep doing it too long the computer cheats by giving you a pad and quickly taking it down, that sucks as you gotta delay your reaction time by a spilt second to account for that.

Comment

yea i used to play qte a lot too but i got bored after a while, it wasn't a competition for me i liked gambling though i won a lot there

Comment

Played Hang On and Space Harrier alot, won the games to use on Ryo's saturn too, well pretty much got everything for Shenmue 1 actually.

Although I used to like the 70 man battle, having everyone weaken Ryo to zilch then fighting out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                wow rombie.. a free game can't beat that lol how lucky!

it's true though shenmue is rare to get and i'm having trouble getting castlevania symphony of the night too
                You can download SotN on Xbox live now
                Last edited by BLSR1; 07-22-2007, 08:11 PM.

Comment

oh thank you for the info i guess i will surely get an xbox then

Comment

Don't bother, get a PSP and get the Dracula X Chronicles;

Along with the Remake of Rondo Of Blood, and the original Rondo Of Blood; you get SOTN as a bonus on the game which is fully re-dubbed/retranslated, along with added extras including Familiars, the addition of re-sprited playable Richter, along with added boss fights with Maria, more dialogue and Re-Sprited playable Maria *not like the Saturn Version which she was a collection of re-hashed sprites and poor animation*.

Comment

Now I want to get a PSP ;~;

Comment

i want to talk about psp but i don't want to stray from the topic at hand

i never played shenmue 2 out but i hear you can transfer your money from shenmue 1 onto that game is it with the memory card or it has to be a UK version of the game or something?

Comment

Yes, but it doesn't matter, you lose all your money when the game starts after a QTE chase, for the first 5mins you have money though, so you should buy All pawnable Zippos from the nearby stands next to the dock where you start the game, you can trade them in when you lose your money and get about 100-200 back to gamble at the dice game stands as long as your save your game first, win, save again, or lose and restart, you can gamble and multiply your winnings till you Win about $7000HKD which is enough to buy all necessary move scrolls, hotel usage, and gaming you need.

Comment

When that guy asked me if I wanted zippos i thought he was crazy but yea it makes sense now that you say that. was ryo sleeping in a shelter though : / in the beginning. i loved looking at the bums

Comment

If you actually moved quicker, you can finish disc 1 by the 2nd night.

Comment

There was a problem i had in that game, something looked like an item on the shelf in the shelter. you know what i'm talkin about? it stood out but i couldn't pick it up and i tried to pick it up too it was like a map or a pamphlet

Comment

Working...
                                X