Any Fatal Frame love here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Fatal Frame love here?

If so does anyone have any expierence with the 3DS version released earlier this year? Tell me how you would rate it and whether or not you would recommend it.

I have Spirit Camera, but I haven't really played it yet. Only booted it once and it instantly wanted me to fold out the manual (used as a set of AR cards through out the game)

Comment

Was told the 3DS game a load of crap, suffers same problems games like Face Raiders does.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

The AR in the game isn't the best, it doesn't work in the dark at all and even if you have a light on at night it suffers recognition errors. The game is mostly search quests through the booklet with battles thrown in, and the final battle is the best and what I wanted from this title all out. The game isn't amazing but the gameplay kept me hooked, the story was mediocre but not horrid. Unfortunately its not too long and they really could've done ALOT more with the game, but for what its worth (£25 I got it for), it was very much worth it in my opinion.

Comment

I love the series but since part 4 didn't come out over here but they somehow had the notion to re-re-release 2 but for the Wii I've started to wonder if Capcom own it . . .

Incidentally the petition page on Facebook is going . . . well . . .

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-16-2012, 03:07 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X