Until Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until Dawn

Until Dawn Trailer (Gamescom 2012). Join us on Facebook : http://facebook.com/GameNewsOfficial ! In the game, players will take on the role of multiple chara...

PS Move game, as long as don't need waggle could be good.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Well then. This game might finally convince me to get the move if it turns out to be decent.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Maybe. The woman in her underpants half the time seemed a little bit like random gratuitousness for my tastes.

Comment

It's a slasher genre horror game; it wouldn't be complete without promiscuous sex and/or drugs and alcohol. The barely clad woman fits right in, I'd say.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

"Alan Wake is that you?" haha.
          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Hah, knew there was a good reason I just got a Move bundle to replace my stolen PS3. I love the atmosphere, and I'm especially stoked from looking at that in-game footage. Just one issue, however- WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?!

Comment

Going to keep my eye on this.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh my god, a "horror" game?

NO, NO. THIS IS NOT GOOD. They should revamp this game RIGHT NOW. Afterall, as Capcom said about RE6, "Action route makes sense." >_>

It's not Call of Duty enough. Not enough action. Not enough bad guys riding motorcyles off a cliff, super punches, karate kicks, and cartwheels. >_>

All sarcasm aside, I love it when I see a new horror game. It's almost like the horror game genre is dead, because they simply don't make enough of them anymore.

This game looks interesting, but I was hoping to see more than one enemy. We'll see how it goes.
                Last edited by RetroRain; 08-16-2012, 08:32 AM.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post

It's almost like the horror game genre is dead, because they simply don't make enough of them anymore.
                  True but motion controls need to go away, so no sale from me.

Comment

I saw the trailer for this on Ps3 store, downloaded and watched it and was not expecting that! I thought it looked awesome. Bout damn time.

So is this Move exclusive? Or can we use the controller? If you can use the control this is a must buy. If we need the Move thingy mabob then I will consider buying it depends how much they going for though.

Comment

WOW! THis looks great, the voice acting is atrocious.

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                      It's not Call of Duty enough. Not enough action. Not enough bad guys riding motorcyles off a cliff, super punches, karate kicks, and cartwheels. >_>
                      lol

Comment

There was another trailer for this on halloween, kind of gives me a SAW vibe which personally I do not like.

Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                        X