No announcement yet.

Silent Hill Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's correct. Silent Hill Origins is a PSP game which previously was action and shooter intensive like RE4. They got some backlash from the fans and they're reworking it to be more like an actual SH game. SH5 for the PS3 is going to have the guy coming back from Iraq as the protagonist.

Comment

Oh. I must of been mistaking.
      Last edited by The John Doe; 10-02-2007, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I was using a homebrew app, but the new one for the new firmware sucks. Otherwise, I use the homebrew dev tools plus some makeshift software and stuff to record videos (which I still havent gotten correct yet)

Comment

Hey
          im from england, does anyone know when it'll be out to buy. i'm glad two silent hill games are coming out soon, makes up for the LONGGGGGG wait for R.E 5.
          nemesis_lover

Comment

16th November has been the most recent date thrown about for Europe. It seems likely as it's close to the US release and the game has, in fact, gone Gold, however, Climax and Konami still haven't given a date for Europe yet.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
              16th November has been the most recent date thrown about for Europe. It seems likely as it's close to the US release and the game has, in fact, gone Gold, however, Climax and Konami still haven't given a date for Europe yet.
              ah same as always i guess
              wished i lived in america just to get games early
              any news on bad guys in this game because silent hill 5 enemies sounds quite cool, with a kinda male/female monster.
              nemesis_lover

Comment

Run of the mill Silent Hill really. Nurses, large swollen beasts, crawlers, straight jacket guy and such. No word on bosses just yet though. And if the option is open to you, you should just import Origins, it will run on your PSP no problem and will be the same game we will get. I can't see Climax adding anything between US and UK releases.
                Last edited by randomwab; 10-10-2007, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Run of the mill Silent Hill really. Nurses, large swollen beasts, crawlers, straight jacket guy and such. No word on bosses just yet though. And if the option is open to you, you should just import Origins, it will run on your PSP no problem and will be the same game we will get. I can't see Climax adding anything between US and UK releases.
                  yeah gd idea i keep forgetting that with the ds and psp
                  shows how much i play mine.
                  nemesis_lover

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                    I do not think the process is risky, but as always, if something goes wrong, I am not responsible =P

3.03 is perfect. Use this: -

And then install one of the custom firmwares on that site.
                    Anyway to downgrade from 3.71 with out pandora's battery? I was a dumbass and upgraded to 3.71

Comment

Nope, You need the unbricker set which needs the pandora.

So I just got the leaked demo...
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-31-2007, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Yes, it is Dot. =) If you find the patcher, you can modify the CSO to boot in another area....though I wouldn't recommend it.

Comment

So awesome ;_; Day one for sure.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

my local game store is saying that it's out nov 16th, so im guessing that this has to be for real

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I've run into the same problem as Dot then. =/

Comment

Working...
                                X