the Best Silent Hill songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    I made a video full of clips of all Silent Hills with the song Theme Of Laura.
    the video is in youtube????????? i would love to see it!!!

Comment

As you may know, I posted in the bought topic I bought all SH soundtracks (Except Zero's).
      Well, I've changed my new favourite song to:
      "Waiting For You (LIVE from "Heaven's Night")" - SH4 Soundtrack CD1.

Comment

The intro to SH1 I did a remix with Nelly Furtado singing All Good Things (Come to an End) on top of it.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

i've got the piano sheet music for not tomorrow.. i'm working at it but i sound like rebecca playing piano, horrible lol

Comment

I can play a lot of Yamaoka's music on guitar. Gotta love swearin' at the walls.

Ohh, and another favourite song, "Murder Song S" from the Silent Hill Origins soundtrack, although I think the version in-game (played in one of the motel rooms) is much better.

Comment

Ironically, I didn't really notice any of Silent Hill Origins music! Lol!
              But, I did notice the one playing when Travis finds the drawing he made for his parents, was a nice, sad song.

On a side note, I've wanted to play Not Tomorrow on piano lol! Love the Piano, and Not Tomorrow being a favourite of mine from the Silent Hill 1 soundtrack.

Comment

cool

if you'd like the sheet music i could post it. also i got a bass guitar but i never played it.. what kind do you have random?

Comment

The main one is an Ibanez RG350, Linky. Also got a Westfield SG and an acoustic, the name of which escapes me right now.
                  Last edited by randomwab; 03-12-2008, 05:41 AM.

Comment

I know it's unrelated but I recently found this
                    not sure if it's allowed here but anyway here it is

Enjoy!
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X