Silent Hill Prototype Female Character Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill Prototype Female Character Found

I was browsing all the TIM files on my Silent Hill disc earlier, looking through all the textures (over a 1000 of them) and I found this woman about a third of a quarter way through. Who she is, I have no idea! She bears no resemblance to any existing female characters and also seems to be naked. One theory I came up with was that she may be the fused form of Alessa and Cheryl, and Konami just never used the render in game for anything. In any case it sure has sparked my interest in the Silent Hill Prototype area. Your views please!

Last edited by Ultra_Glior; 03-05-2008, 09:15 AM.

This is old news. From the planning stages of the game. And no offence, but please keep these within topics that are already open unless they really have nothing to do with it. We already have a beta discussion going in the other thread which just started today. You've also been posting a lot of Silent Hill Origins related stuff in new topics when they could have all went into the Silent Hill Origins thread. I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just that I think there is no need for the amount of new threads being made, and I think Dot would agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
      This is old news. From the planning stages of the game. And no offence, but please keep these within topics that are already open unless they really have nothing to do with it. We already have a beta discussion going in the other thread which just started today. You've also been posting a lot of Silent Hill Origins related stuff in new topics when they could have all went into the Silent Hill Origins thread. I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just that I think there is no need for the amount of new threads being made, and I think Dot would agree with me.
      I'm not being a dick, but your Mum's PUSSY is old news!
      Last edited by Ultra_Glior; 03-05-2008, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
        I'm not trying to be a dick
        To:
        Originally posted by Ultra_Glior View Post
        I'm not being a dick
        No one said you were.
        but your Mum's PUSSY is old news!
        Oh, wait, you are...

Anyway, what?
        I seem to recall there being a little chat topic related to your somewhat questionable behavior the other day, and this is where we're at again now?
        Last edited by Carnivol; 03-05-2008, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

To:

No one said you were.

Oh, wait, you are...

Anyway, what?
          I seem to recall there being a little chat topic related to your somewhat questionable behavior the other day, and this is where we're at again now?
          How about you come on Quake III: Arena and bring some mad skills with ya.

Comment

Thats it, you just blew your last chance here. Jesus christ, is it that hard to act in a mature manner and not throw insults around?
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-05-2008, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot49,5Cal View Post
              Thats it, you just blew your last chance here. Jesus christ, is it that hard to act in a mature manner and not throw insults around?
              Beat me to it.

How about you come on Quake III: Arena and bring some mad skills with ya.
              Sorry on the late reply there, but I only do console FPS gaming and Quake III on the DC has been collecting dust for years now.

Comment

finally that guy it's banned!!!!!!!!!! i hate him!!! he's so rude!!!
                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-05-2008, 09:55 PM.

Comment

dissing resident evil and being a ha8tr...im suprised he wasnt an Anderson account...god, people just need to chill and quit being so compulsive...
                  Last edited by Stars_g36; 03-05-2008, 10:10 PM.

Comment

what a waste of life, doing what he does, gosh some ppl hey.

Comment

Working...
                    X