Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam that puzzle messed up my first play

Comment

Eh, took about half an hour. It was the Alert puzzle near the end that messed me up. Dunno why.

I love some of the clips done with that camera trick, especially the one of that hand. It's fun to see some of the tricks they did to freak folk out.

A remake of the first game could be a good thing, so long as they don't go into retconning the series in a big way (Resident Evil Umbrella Chornicles, I'm lookin' at you). And of course they don't make it as a remake with the movie characters and storyline...because that would suck. SH1's current story is, in every way, superior to the movie.

Comment

I think that the areas in Silent Hill were a lot more interactive, or 'alive' than the areas in RE1, so a remake wouldn't be as effective.

Comment

Maybe Konami will take this offer up, aslong as they rehire Team Silent, compared to Climax, I've noticed how much Silent Hill was when Team Silent worked on it, SH4 wasn't meant to be one, but atleast it felt like one of the main stories.
          Ah well, only time will tell. They released a complete collection in Japan, though, so it might be unlikely.

Comment

Yeah, I'd say a remake is quite unlikely.

Comment

a complete collection came out last year i think, but that didnt have 1, so could that mean something :O

Comment

Just like the Hitman 'trilogy' for PS2. 2, 3, and 4 were included, but not 1...

Comment

hmmm interesting stuff hey
                  i've got 1 on p.c but it runs quite slow thanks to have xp and now vista

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                    a complete collection came out last year i think, but that didnt have 1, so could that mean something :O
                    It means SH1 isn't on the PS2.

Comment

I finished Hitman: Codename 47 (the first one) just recently. Fuckin' Plutonium Runs Loose. What a sonovabitch to complete! The hardest bit was finding the goddamn nuke on that huge ship!

(I don't have much troubles in XP... if anything, it runs too fast. Have you set it to 98 compatibility? That usually fixes my speed problem. Maybe it'll speed up your game.)

Comment

...what in the name of blue hell does that have to do with Silent Hill? And I thought the random piana question was off topic...

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                          It means SH1 isn't on the PS2.
                          i'm saying it could mean they didn't bother to convert the game to ps2 because they are going to make a remake most prob.
                          When did the game come out 99, so a remake could be set up for 2009

Comment

No, no, in Japan, after 4's release, a Complete Collection came out.
                            Silent Hill 1
                            Silent Hill 2 Director's Cut
                            Silent Hill 3
                            Silent Hill 4
                            Silent Hill Movie
                            Posters
                            So, no, unlikely.

Comment

Sorry about going totally off topic

I didn't realize people were not finished talking about SH2's prison ghost.

Also, in your list Gradon, you missed out on the Silent Hill Experience, and Origins for PSP.

EDIT: Oh, is that what was in the complete collection? Okay... sorry
                              Last edited by Helegad; 04-18-2008, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Im thinking a remake of the first would be a good idea, it will probs happen in 2009 your right.
                                Yeah the ghost in the prison, first few times i played the game i heard the noises and the camera changed so i aimed my gun and then there was nothing there so i just continued forwards.
                                Will be shooting next time i play.

Comment

Working...
                                X