X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Silent Hill showcase is tonight!

Listen...

Can you hear the sirens?

Sign me up for Silent Hill f, and whatever it is that Annapurna Interactive and No Code's doing.

Comment

SHf looks absolutely amazing. I really wonder how it's going to relate to Silent Hill.

I'm not really that excited about the SH2 remake. One of the original's major strengths was having the best soundtrack in any video game, ever. The soundtrack in this sounds more like generic action movie soundtrack. Hopefully I will be proven wrong.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I'd love to know how Japan factors into the franchise as a whole. Although I do get that the series has went to other places before, such as in the dying days of the Team Silent era, then beyond that.

But why Japan? That honestly makes no sense.

Comment

One of the devs once said something along the lines of that Silent Hill is not necessarily a physical place. But I cannot see how a game in the SH franchise can successfully be completely disconnected from the city of Silent Hill. So it'll be interesting to see. The trailer gives me more of a Fatal Frame/ Siren vibe rather than SH. That's not necessarily a bad thing.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
          X