NPD Reveals Silent Hill Homecoming, and Origins LTD Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
    making it the lowest selling title in the series) it definitely doesn't surprise me.
    It doesn't surprise me either since the sales are lifetime. The others have been out longer, thus they have more sales.

I actually liked Silent Hill 5. :V
    The enemies were freaky, the town was mysterious, and the ambiance was good. I might have liked origins a bit more than it however.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
      It doesn't surprise me either since the sales are lifetime. The others have been out longer, thus they have more sales.
      Except the majority of those sales were made in the first weeks, they haven't changed all that much in the past few years. Homecoming will be lucky to make it near a combined 180K let alone 200-400K for both formats three or four years from now and sell better than any of the other titles.

Jokingly put, if you somehow believe Homecoming is going to somehow pick up another half of it's current sales over again on both formats... then you may need some sort of psych assessment.
      Last edited by Rombie; 03-30-2009, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Well, allow me to put it to you this way.

Is Wesker the English Blond dude with sunglasses?

Is a Hunter the weird frog thing?

Is Rebecca the useless jail bait?

Pyramid Head is one of the iconic figures of Silent Hill, and so much so that many people who know little else about the series know who he is and that raping is what he does. In more ways that one, actually. Essentially, if you know nothing else about Silent Hill you know who Pyramid Head is, so 'the big dude with the oversized kitchen knife' will cause much laughter in the peanut gallery.
        I love Resident Evil just as much as the next obsessed fan, but SH 2 will forever be in my top 5 favorite games ever. SH3 pissed me off just becauseSpoiler:
        Last edited by REmaster; 03-30-2009, 09:04 PM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
        X