Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Place Your Bets Now: Pyramid Head in Shattered Memories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will definitely be in the game.

Comment

i dont know alot about silent hill but i do think he will be in it because alot of people who didnt even play the games know about
      silent hill like pyramid head. (thanks to the movie)

i asked alot of my friends on what they think of silent hill and most of them said "is that the one with the guy who has a triangle shapped head with a big sword or axe or what ever it is?"

so i think alot of people know about pyramid head but not silent hill. so im gonna go head and say yha he will be in the game
      just so they might get more sales.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        i asked alot of my friends on what they think of silent hill and most of them said "is that the one with the guy who has a triangle shapped head with a big sword or axe or what ever it is?"
        Then you can tell them "no, it's a great knife, stoopid". (You actually get to pick it up in SH2, because PH leaves it somewhere for some reason. Perhaps even PH he thought it was too heavy . James has some serious trouble wielding it, but when he finally does get it up ready for striking, he deals a lot of damage with it. After that point, PH carries a lighter spear.)
        Last edited by Anders; 04-21-2009, 05:07 AM.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I doubt it, I think they've done their homework this time and will give us something completely new, without rehashing for the nth time sexy nurses and Pyramid Head like creatures.

Comment

Icicle Head! Stalks you and carries a giant plastic snow shovel =O

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              Pyramid Head was mentioned/cameo'd in every game after 2. :S
              I say it's unlikely but I wouldnt be surprised to see him.
              True that. I preferred it when it was nothing more than a massive twist in SH2, where it is all just a figment of James' warped mind. Alas, since I think Climax missed the point with Origins, I think they'll do the same again with Shattered Memories and remember to put him in there, like some cheap whore who has lost its appeal.
              Last edited by Henry Spencer; 04-21-2009, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Dahlia should be the new pyramid head.

Comment

At this point, I'd honestly really prefer Pyramid Head to stay out of Shattered Memories.

Comment

Yeah, I'm hoping they decide not to shove him in there. I don't mind any sort of creepy references or even a picture, but to actually feature him (it?) would be boring.

Comment

I can't believe this is going to be release to the PS2 system... I hope they don't screw it up like they did with Tomb Raider Underworld

Comment

He'll be there, no doubt about it.

Comment

Spoiler:

They'll probably borrow the "movies" adaptation of Pyramid Head. I don't mind the painting of Pyramid Head being used or some other easter egg kind of thing but to whore him out like they did in 5 is pointless. He was James's monster, well he was James, so does SH5 have james? no Does Shattered Memories Have James? no so keep an actual appearence out. Vaetil I think may have a legitemate claim to be in Shattered Memories since he is there for god and 1 was about God.

Now if they did some kind of story where James became Pyramid Head and is stuck in the other worldly Silent Hills as a punishment/Punisher then I may say use him a little more but Team Silents PH was a SH2 only deal. He didn't appear in 3 so stop raping him Konami! Yes he is a great character but for god sakes you can't stick him in here and there willy nilly.

Comment

Isn't PH the dude who assaults and violently kills and rapes two Mannequins and a Lying Figure over the course of the SH2?
                            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

That would be him, yes.

And as a bonus it looks like I was wrong and the people developing the game aren't just gonna randomly stick him in. Colour me surprised but pleased and cautiously more optimistic about Shattered Memories.

Comment

I was right. NOW ALL OF YOU OWE ME MONEY.

Comment

Working...
                                X