Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on The Room (obvious big spoilers for those who haven't played it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the game. It was certainly creepy and scary enough to win me over.
    The ghosts and hauntings are really pulled off well. While the combat and gameplay is a little lacking, its still an awesome game.

Comment

This and Homecoming are the only two SH titles that I've played 'til the end. I've played halfway thru SH1 & 2 but I really have to pay attention and start them from scratch cuz' it has been a while since I've played them...

Spoiler:
      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 08-30-2009, 09:43 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Eh, one good thing about The Room is that it's pretty damn creepy but, personally, it's just a bad game. Everyone else has listed what I think about the game so I'm not going to repeat it.

Oh, one thing that I will say about the game that I thought was good. I grew to love Cynthia in the very short space of time we had with her and I was actually upset with her death, with the combination of Room Of Angel in the background (which is an amazing song) it made her death quite moving. Shame the game sort of sucked after that.

Comment

The Room had a good story and locations, unfortunately you have to go through them all over twice. I hated the ghost, they were annoying. I liked the setup of the actual room, it was unique to the series. I haven't finished it yet, because you have to go through the levels again, so very annoying.

Comment

i don't understand what's the deal of complaining sh4,the game is creepy,stylish,dark,the idea with the room is very interesting,the music is one of my favourite SH games,ghosts always give me scares,because they always are following you and you can't take a breath even for a second.

Comment

The only good thing about The Room is when Spoiler:
              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Working...
              X