Army of Darkness Vs Silent Hill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army of Darkness Vs Silent Hill?

last night on atop the fourth wall linkara suggested the most awesome crossover since ash vs freddy vs jason

army of darkness Vs silent hill.

I for one say this

fuck yeah!!!

what do you think?

Uhm...I really don't know how you would be able to mix a campy zombie flick with a serious non-zombie psychological horror without it turning into a parody of both xD

Comment

Silent Hill has its comedic side.

I saw that AT4W episode btw, that comic was absurdly lame. I guess you expect too much from the SH name.

Comment

If it had Ash facing his inner-demons, nightmare version of Silent Hill, that'd be pretty pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
          If it had Ash facing his inner-demons, nightmare version of Silent Hill, that'd be pretty pimp.

Been there, done that.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I feel that Silent Hill and Evil Dead are both too similar and yet altogether too different to do a cross over with. They both can be psychological but what I mean is that the Necronomicon/Deadites kind of play along with Ash's insanity, both flowing with each other at the same pace but Silent Hill's would not pace well with Ash's Personality/Insanity. Not saying that I wouldn't pay top dollar to see someone attempt it but I feel that the two wouldn't easily meld into one.

Can you really imagine Ash fighting Pyramid Ash like the three stooges? Well I can it but it doesn't seem silent hill. The other problem is that Ash's insanity tends to make him "fearless" apart from deadites, so what would silent hill concoct for his "Demons", I can't see how a Silent Hill esq Deadite would work.

Pretty much what I'm saying is that it would end up at either extremes, pretty much evil dead or pretty much silent hill. Either loosing the silent hill "serious" psychological thriller or loosing ash's personality.

Now if it was Jason or Freddy vs Silent Hill, they'd be more of a good fit.

Still want to see more of Ash (Mr Campbell) Williams. God damn Sam Raimi, make Evil Dead 4.
            Last edited by Enrico Marini; 10-11-2009, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Freddy vs Silent hill is sort of redundant.

Comment

What about Snake Plisken vs Silent Hill?

Comment

Working...
                X