Judge Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Holloway

She was a psychotic bitch to be honest but strangely one of my favourite characters now,
    she should have had a bigger part to play.
    My all time favourite cut scene of alyssa floating down the steps of alchemilla hospital while the town changes has now been replaced by judge holloways confessional scene, right before she whips that drill in your leg.
    It was strange that silent hill suddenly draw inspiration from films such as hostel in one of their levels

^ I agree, Judge Holloway should've had a bigger role. I liked her character, especially when you figure out what's been going on in The Order and what she's done. It really warps your image of her.

Comment

I had a feeling when i first met her there was something a bit dark about her but i thought i was reading too much into it, it was just the way she kept dismissing you if you followed her into the town hall to talk again.
      Her involvement within the order was really good and makes you think more about how it's all linked to everything else we've learnt through the other games

Comment

she was ok, she had her moments... moment.

Kind of off topic: don't you thinks that confesion scene, in the part when they show the order members killing theire sons and soughters, am I the onlly one who thinks it was badly made?? it's like that scene in RE5, when at the plane chris remembers jill at the spencer estate, it was soooo photoshop!! really chep; I'm not saying in SH:H it was photoshop made, but it was relly simple, the sepia scenes

Comment

Well, it kinda worked on that whole visual style of the Otherworld in the game, where it almost feels like it's in sepia. I thought it looked alright.

Comment

Nah, the murder scenes viewed from first person perspective and in sepia looked ok IMO.
            What looked ugly, however, was the Judge herself. She was one of the most important characters story wise in the game and yet she looked like crap :/ Not to mention, after pretty good confession scene, the game went batshit insane with the drilling scene (over-the-top and completely anti climatic), Curtis "dancing" with the circural saw and the whole underground level taken straight from Hostel.
            This whole part of the game was just awful.

Comment

Yeah they could have improved upon her appearence a tad, she looked awful graphics wise compared to some of the other characters.
              I quite liked the lair levels, there were too many order members running around though, but i sort of liked the hostel feel to it, it was sort of different and something new for a change.

Comment

Working...
              X