Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silent Hill 1 + Shattered Memories / Silent Hill 3 = WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shattered Memories is like Back to the Future II. uses an alternate time line to see how events could of happened in another way, but because its alternative doesn't mean it follows the actual tie in to the actual events that have occurred before.

sounds like its more of a coincidence that shattered memories ties in to it, when in actuality it doesn't, from what the devs have said that it wouldn't.

but then again, Climax hasn't done a good job on story telling or connectivity.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
      Shattered Memories is like Back to the Future II. uses an alternate time line to see how events could of happened in another way, but because its alternative doesn't mean it follows the actual tie in to the actual events that have occurred before.

sounds like its more of a coincidence that shattered memories ties in to it, when in actuality it doesn't, from what the devs have said that it wouldn't.

but then again, Climax hasn't done a good job on story telling or connectivity.
      Yup, I bet on this too. A sort of "what if" scenario. I still have to play SH3 to fully understand how all is developed. But I don't have a PS2 or a decent gaming computer so I'm kind of screwed. However SH2 runs smoothly on my PC, and I've heard it's the best of the SH series so I'll give it a shot sooner or later.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

i love the 2nd one. isn't it ironic that its the only one i don't have, yet its my favorite in the series?
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

If you get it, get the Director's Cut. I recommend getting the original release, too, because the making of DVD is so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
            But then they contradict themselves Spoiler:
            Very late to the party here, but I just wanted to add that in loose terms it connects, but thinking about it....

Spoiler:

I do agree with you though, it's fun to try and place SM into the already existing plotline. But it all has to be viewed in much broader strokes. You can't get specific with the details or they won't all fit, like how Resident Evil's story has ended up.

Comment

Working...
            X