Name 1 thing u love about Silent Hill 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose312 View Post
    I like how you turn every thread I post in into a fight.
    What did you honestly expect when you make a post deliberately insulting him? Don't insult other members to troll them into a response then act suprised when a fight breaks out. Get back on topic.

Comment

I like how you turn every thread I post in into a fight.
      I like how your 15years old and say you have a fiance.
      You really need to mature a bit.

On Topic: I'm about topick the game up sometime today. Since LiN was so short and disappointing but at least it was nostalgic haha. I read story about SH2 on wiki and watched some youtube vids of it. Main character going to silent hill with no memories and looking for this certain someone.
      Last edited by Guest; 02-19-2010, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
        I like how your 15years old and say you have a fiance.
        You really need to mature a bit.

On Topic: I'm about topick the game up sometime today. Since LiN was so short and disappointing but at least it was nostalgic haha. I read story about SH2 on wiki and watched some youtube vids of it. Main character going to silent hill with no memories and looking for this certain someone.
        you don't know fucking shit about my life so mind your own fucking business

Comment

you don't know fucking shit about my life so mind your own fucking business
          Alexia already warned you once. Get back on topic before you wind up pissing the mods off. I honestly don't see why they're going so lenient on you when you've been warned God knows how many times.

At any rate. I adored the atmosphere in general as well as all the different characters. The back stories were fascinating, yet they didn't give you every single detail, and left a bit of their stories up to your imagination.

Like Angela's. It took me quite a while to figure out what happened to her and her father...Quite sad, that.

Comment

I think I learned from what Stu said on the banned topic. Cunts will be cunts.

Since I've been playing mercs on re5, I'll have to start playing this game tomorrow, I did start at the part where I saw a girl in a cemetery in a foggy area. And wow do I still love the area, foggy as fuck and the horror atmosphere. SH3 is my favorite so far though it might change after seeing the youtube vid but I gotta play it.

Comment

Working...
            X