Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

starting a lets play silent hill 2. how do you want me to do it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Do it in a sexy voice!

Comment

ok big update, i might start a little earlier than planned due to my mom owing me a few bucks. so im setting the poll up now

Comment

Hardest difficulty. I want to watch you suffer. xD

Comment

ok i sohuld have a faux trailer of what to expect on monday night's first part up sometime either tomorrow or today also i need votes cause im tied in a few areas and im only gonna do 2, I stress that. 2 T-W-O the number after 1
          Last edited by riderkid; 02-18-2010, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose312 View Post
            Oh Do it in a sexy voice!
            Off topic much yet not a necessary post

I never did finish Silent Hill 2 though I've beaten SH, SH3, and SH4. I'm about to play shattered dreams soon anyway. I'm expecting your video maybe I might imitate it as well in my playthrough haha.

Comment

ok im reworking the trailer i made as i was not hapy with the edit i did.

in advance i want to thank fungo from silent hill media X for getting the cutscenes im using for this trailer

Comment

the trailer is finally up, though i will ask the mods to close this thread on sunday as i will start a dedicated thread on monday afternoon

after the RPD dispatch's funny Red Dwarf/Dead Space trailer i could not resist mashing these two things together

Comment

I prefered you to melee except bosses and play really late to get the suspense brewin on you. Hope that helps haha.

Comment

ok but you HAVE TO VOTE FOR IT!!! also im gonna allow the top 2 ties to beone ooption so dun worry aobut ties now folks

Comment

ok since tonight is the last voting time please send in those votes.

also here is my update and recording schedule

sunday, tuesday and thursday-record footage

monday wednesday and friday- edit and post footage as 2 youtube or 1 dailymotion update

saturday-sleep

Comment

ok the votes are tallied and hardest difficulty and late night are the winners, im gonna ask that tihs thread be locked now as i will make a dedicated lets paly thread in the gmaing in general section for future lets plays

Comment

problem, no silent hill 2 today, my emulator crashed on me so i checked the disc...im gonan need to get it resurfaced, no problem as i had silent hill 3 in the back up for my next one so no problem

Comment

good news, i might be able to run the game after a few tweeks on the program im running

Comment

Closed as requested earlier.

Comment

Working...
                              X