No announcement yet.

I Loved SH Homecoming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it seems I suck miserably at Homecoming's combat system; I was playing hard mode and as soon as the smogs became a regular enemy I just couldn't go on. I've gotten farther in my normal playthrough, but right now I'm at a point where I have half health and obviously no healing items. Elle has to open a gate and 3 needlers and a Siam (maybe more) attack. The needlers are no problem, I camp out the first two and the third might scrape some health but that fucking closer ripoff just doesn't give me enough space.

I can't figure out whether I hate myself for not being able to advance or I hate double helix for making combat such a priority.

Comment

Eh played it once and I can honestly say I sucked playing it, maybe sometime I would when I get a motivation going like maybe playing the past SH games.

Comment

it was great, except i encountered some stupid fuckin' glitches that made me have to revert to an older save.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Wrong game, that was Shattered Memories. I enjoyed that too. A lot.

But yes, Homecoming was also a great game. Here's to hoping Vatra Games doesn't kill the streak.

Comment

I was disappointed with the SH Homecoming, although a good game to play, it just comepletely missed the point of the previous SH games. It's like the difference between having a room full of enemies and your character standing outside with a toothpick and there being a room full of enemies and your character standing outside with a massive shotgun. Many things in the game were so predictable it wasn't even worth a shiver on my part. Pyramid Heads tiny role in the game??! And why make the nurses have wobbly breasts? Very american.

but looking at it without any previous Silent Hill knowledge, it's a good action/ adventure game but by no means would I call it a survival horror. But the screaming body bag did make me jump hehehe!

Comment

Working...
            X