No announcement yet.

New Silent Hill on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey im jsut trying to make some sense, it does not have to be good im jsut thinking this way

Comment

Well, I've always personally felt that Laura is a ghost anyway (she met Mary in hopsital, and Mary was there for a terminal disease, plus she never runs into anything nasty...I reckon she's another nail in the cross for James to carry, something to help him remember what he did) so I don't think the idea will work, but I don't really want Silent Hill touched or added to. It looks glorious even today, the story line is excellent...I don't feel it needs closure. You can decide what happens to James. I prefer it that way.

And yeah, I've seen the arcade game mentioned a few times. It didn't exactly set the world on fire. Silent Hill just isn't gonna work as an action based game, I reckon.

Comment

hmm...do you guys think they start a story about a member of the Order. in...i don't know X years. like the guy or girl will oppose against the Order and try to stop them?

i guess this idea kinda dumb. =P

Comment

A member of the Order could, possibly, work. Although given it's Silent Hill it would have to be more like he'd forgotten and surpressed all the memories and slowly you find out through the game that the nightmarish hell world you're in is your creation, and the three endings are cleaning yourself, suicide and embracing your new and evil powers. Or getting abducted by a UFO.

Comment

this can be a very interesting story. yet we should think for the gender of the character. do you think it is important? a girl this time? since Silent hill only had one main female protagonist.

Comment

The teaser that was shown on Konami conference starred a blond male that looked similar to James (hence all those "SH2 reimaginig" rumors), so it will probably be a male once again.

Comment

guess it is going to be like shattered memories. i wonder what the title will be if it is really a reimaging SH2.

Comment

moar gurls pl0x.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                    The teaser that was shown on Konami conference starred a blond male that looked similar to James (hence all those "SH2 reimaginig" rumors), so it will probably be a male once again.
                    Bah-HUMBUG!

=O

On a serious note.....I want a female main character damn it!

Comment

If it is like Shattered Memories, then no. I'll pass. The no combat / chase thing got annoying fast.

Comment

Originally posted by atlier00 View Post
                        Bah-HUMBUG!

=O

On a serious note.....I want a female main character damn it!
                        could be a way to lead us off the path. maybe the male is the reason the female goes to silent hill. like maybe he had an obsession with it and this is goin on in his head

Comment

Working...
                        X