No announcement yet.

Silent Hill 3 E3 trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i know Kendo has his own site for beta games and uses the first tag on that but also posts on forums dedicated to betas and such as well and uses his username tagged images for that. No idea what the link is about though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
      Whut, just this of course
      Confused. I'm saying, if you had to ball park it, how many game demo discs, beta, trial, E3 discs, etc. that you've amassed over the years, for all game series, would you say you have in your collection. Over a hundred? You are "The Collector" afterall lol. I've got like three demo discs :/
      Last edited by REmaster; 04-21-2011, 02:21 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

You mean regular demos, on factory pressed discs, not just prototypes? Many.

I collect PAL PS1 demos, and I have at least 400 just of those. Then a few hundred PAL PS2 demos (only collect OPS2M magazine demos, not all PS2 demos). Then comes the RE/SH/DC demos, including all the multigame demos these games also appear on... and a box or two of Japanese PS1+2 demos that I want to get rid of.

Lost Releases gives you a pretty good idea about the RE/SH/DC stuff, www.crimson-ceremony.net/demopals shows all the PS1 stuff, waiting to add PS2...
        Last edited by Anders; 04-21-2011, 06:35 AM.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
          You mean regular demos, on factory pressed discs, not just prototypes? Many.

I collect PAL PS1 demos, and I have at least 400 just of those. Then a few hundred PAL PS2 demos (only collect OPS2M magazine demos, not all PS2 demos). Then comes the RE/SH/DC demos, including all the multigame demos these games also appear on... and a box or two of Japanese PS1+2 demos that I want to get rid of.

Lost Releases gives you a pretty good idea about the RE/SH/DC stuff, www.crimson-ceremony.net/demopals shows all the PS1 stuff, waiting to add PS2...
          Wow, very impressive man I like your site format too.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
          X