Weskers Christmas report....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weskers Christmas report....

Well, as things are slow on the survival horror front these days(Much less the Resident Evil front) I've got another Resident Evil Holiday toon in progress. Last year I did "12 days of Evil" with D.C Douglas, which was done in about 17 days, had very little prep time, and was over 4 min in length(which was very time consuming).

This year I pitched a project to him called "Weskers Christmas report", which is basically "T'was the night before Christmas", but about the fall of Raccoon city. He liked the script so I've just started production today. The toon basically covers chunks of RE2 and RE3, as well as referencing other RE games.

I'll be posting some images of the project here and there, got about 3 1/2 weeks to get this done, which is about double the time I had for last years project.

Nice, I look foward to it; your projects are always great.

Gotta love D.C's commitment and interest to both his fans and the characters he portrays.
    Last edited by REmaster; 11-20-2013, 11:18 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Excellent.
      I'm sure it will work out excellent. Amazing what you guys managed to do in such short time last year. Good on DC Douglas for engaging with the community
      sigpic

Comment

Nice! ...always great to hear DC Douglas.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

That was fucking awesome. Good job man!
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
          X