X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Umbrella is forever.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I kept all my old consoles. I wouldn't dare sell them. I also got an NTSC PlayStation in order to play CT2 which never saw a release in the UK. I also bought Juggernaut and Countdown Vampires.

And I still have a GameCube, SEGA Saturn, Dreamcast and my PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by BSAA . Org View Post
        I kept all my old consoles. I wouldn't dare sell them. I also got an NTSC PlayStation in order to play CT2 which never saw a release in the UK. I also bought Juggernaut and Countdown Vampires.

And I still have a GameCube, SEGA Saturn, Dreamcast and my PS2.
        ye but it very annoying playing those in 480i in 1080p LCD TV!
        Last edited by yurieu; 03-27-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I can see how that's a pain. Hopefully, they can bring out some type of monitor to suit retro style gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            Project Umbrella is forever.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	q9k6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	403657
            See you in hell.

Comment

Some times people are ready to move on I guess, life is full of twists and turns.
              Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

People just move on with their lives. I've had RE6 for years and still never played it, but there's a lot of interest still for the older games. I watch streams of it most nights and it's the only real interest that's been revived in me for Resident Evil for a long while. John just isn't into RE anymore.

Comment

Speaking of not being into RE any more, I rarely play games now PERIOD. The only one I can remotely say I look forward to is The Evil Within, which was supposed to be out around August, but has been put off until October.

Comment

Working...
                  X