Studio Ghibli closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Ghibli closing

STUDIO GHIBLI ANNOUNCES CLOSURE Toshio Suzuki has announced the closure of Studio Ghibli. Here's a translated version of this news article - "Just moments ago, Toshio Suzuki, Studio Ghibli producer,...

----

Still not sure how to feel about this, but they've had so many amazing films over the years that are still there to enjoy its hard to be sad, and not to be sad.

Might have been overstated by that blog, translations seem to imply restructure and planning on what they do next after recent lack of success and not exactly a closure according to what I saw on Kotaku.

Ghibli co-founder Hayao Miyazaki recently said that his studio's demise was "inevitable." Today, there are quotes from Ghibli producer Toshio Suzuki that are causing people to freak out, believing that the beloved animation house has decided to stop making films. People, stop freaking out. For now.

Comment

I've been seeing so much conflicting news since I posted this the other day I haven't opted to make any updates as...Well, nothing seems to be in cement as of yet :/

Comment

Working...
      X