Mario RPG/Paper Mario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario RPG/Paper Mario

SNES, N64, Gamecube, or Wii? (as in which one is the best?) opinions?

SNES one is the best, followed by Paper Mario 1 on the 64. I have 2, and have put around 15 hours into it, but its just not fun. Put around 10 into the Wii version and its just too easy and predictable. The SNES one though, that one may be easy, but its still an awesome adventure, with great characters, soundtrack, graphics, everything, the complete package. I had the SFC version which I beat without even knowing what was going on (Granted, I played the US version), but with the way Mario acted, you always knew what was happening

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
      but with the way Mario acted, you always knew what was happening
      hehe so true, so true. my favorite would probably be Paper Mario for N64. that was awesome. and i bought it on my wii, even though i have the cartridge

Comment

I've been playing Paper Mario on my Wii as well. Just got to Chapter 3 last night

Comment

I played Paper Mario on the Wii recently, the 2D/3D thing was pretty cool. I haven't played the others except Mario RPG.

Comment

I loved the RPG on the SNES. Gotta go back and play that some day Is it on the Virtual Console?

Comment

Nope

Comment

yeah omega haha me too. i just beat tubba blubba

Comment

Haven't played Super Paper Mario yet it ain't out over here and I still haven't invested in a Wii yet. Aside from that of the other three I gotta side with Super Mario RPG it wasn't until I finally got a hold of it as a ROM for the PC that I got to play it back around 1998ish but it still stands as the best of the RPG style Mario's and indeed one of the best Mario games. Everything about it works so well especially the music and quirky humour and the others have just copied off of it's template . . .

EDIT:
                  Just gotta add I was watching a copy of Mario RPG on eBay a while back that eventually went for £78!
                  Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-14-2007, 02:34 PM. Reason: eBay related shenanigans
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X