Save this forum,I want to show my work ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save this forum,I want to show my work ^^

Here ya go ^^.Strangle topic you'll say.But in fact I discovered this forum 3 days ago

People found a way to make mods in RE 4 PC version(maybe PS2 too), so I was very interested at first sight,because I kinda like photoshop and 3d Softwares ^^.

So I modified Leon with my personal vision,make him more angry etc... I kinda like the result.

Anyway the thing is... No one can join the forum right now,so do I ... Because they never send back validation email.Look in members section ,from a certain day ,every new member is stuck at Validating step.

So I ask this, because I know that some people are part of the 2 forums,and maybe can help. Because I tried to warn admins,but It doesn't seem to work.

Finally,if someone interested ,I can show ya my work.

well hi ya i'm a member of that to and the work there is brilliant XD

Comment

So can you tell an admin there plz?
      Last edited by Klad; 08-28-2007, 01:38 PM.

Comment

what about???
        Last edited by PS92; 08-28-2007, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klad View Post
          Here ya go ^^.Strangle topic you'll say.But in fact I discovered this forum 3 days ago

Anyway the thing is... No one can join the forum right now,so do I ... Because they never send back validation email.Look in members section ,from a certain day ,every new member is stuck at Validating step.

So I ask this, because I know that some people are part of the 2 forums,and maybe can help. Because I tried to warn admins,but It doesn't seem to work.

Finally,if someone interested ,I can show ya my work.
          There is a bug on the forum,When you register,you never receive the validating email ,So You cant activate your account,I can't even post to Tell the admin...

Comment

ahh ok i'm on it

Comment

Working...
            X