Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okie dokie

EDIT well i couldn't do the white heart but here's a banner

Last edited by PS92; 10-14-2007, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PS92 View Post
      okie dokie

EDIT well i couldn't do the white heart but here's a banner

I'LL TAKE IT
      btw i'll stick it on tomoz, cos i can't do it on my console computer, but i'll give it a try. otherwise it'll be on there by Monday.

Comment

u like it?!?!?!

well if u do, this was really just an experiment with new ideas.

@sinny: can u teach em some skills for banner making?

Comment

hey
          i'll don't care if it's basic to you or anything, to me it's better then nothing and also it's grand to have somthing to jazz up me profile ;)
          If you want to make more then im not stopping you, the other i wanted along with nem and my name, is like another user on here who has the many faces of berkin, which i think is grand, but would like a nemesis themed version of that, but diff forms from type 1 - 3 with my user name on.

Comment

i'll see what i can do when i get back on my pc

Comment

thanks PS92
              true online friend

Comment

lol i'm a hardcore nemesis fan whenever i played badminton and ran out of birds i'd make them out of juice bottles and call them nemo, that's what i call nemesis nemo lol i love that guy and his music

alas then merchant came around and i was fixated with him ever since, but i can't forget about my man nemesis lol he just need a little love lol!!!

i'll see what i can do and yea i'll give tutorials if you want, although i think my work is mediocre compared to other's work

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                  lol i'm a hardcore nemesis fan whenever i played badminton and ran out of birds i'd make them out of juice bottles and call them nemo, that's what i call nemesis nemo lol i love that guy and his music

alas then merchant came around and i was fixated with him ever since, but i can't forget about my man nemesis lol he just need a little love lol!!!

i'll see what i can do and yea i'll give tutorials if you want, although i think my work is mediocre compared to other's work

oh yes, i'd love some tutorials from u sinny cause ur so great

Comment

nemo, nice name lol
                    well would love to see ya work, btw love the cloud pic, never knew he'd like gd in pink.

Comment

lol yea it's actually a cutout of a template i made.

being the whole picture

Comment

here's a leon belmont wallpaper if anyone wants it, i don't like the way the text looked though
                        Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

this is older work
                        Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

i love jin lol

this was one of the harder things to make but i love asuka so i made her pretty

if i find more i'll put them up
                        Last edited by SinValentine; 10-16-2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

here's a leon belmont wallpaper if anyone wants it, i don't like the way the text looked though

this is older work

i love jin lol

this was one of the harder things to make but i love asuka so i made her pretty

if i find more i'll put them up
                          wow nice work, i love the third one the most.
                          looking forward to my own one tho ;)

Comment

lol yea it's been a while since i made nemesis stuff

Comment

lol yea it's been a while since i made nemesis stuff
                              well if u have the time, i'd love to see it.
                              btw have you done any Jill ones?

Comment

yea a loong time ago with my old work. i don't have that stuff with me as i reformatted my computer back then. i love jilly though i might do one of her just for fun anyway

oh ya

and this one.. is so old lol!! i didn't understand how to make animations so what i did was i played god of war up to this scene and took individual pics of it and then my friend and me pulled it all together and did this. he wanted a sig like that, it wasn't my idea

Comment

Working...
                                X