halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halloween

i was wondering if anyone was going to dress up for it and ... does anyone still trick or treat i still do LOL!

Since I was married I had never played trick or treat.

Comment

I haven't been trick or treating in about 8/9 years although I did dress up 2 years ago for a party but I don't think we're doing anything this year really . . .
      sigpic

Comment

my friend told me that he was going to be simon belmont from castlevania, so i figure i'll do something to match although not sure who : / sara belmont's gonna take a lot of fabric. anyway i want to go trick or treat this year but that'd depend on the weather, i don't like when it's too cold

Comment

well, my buds and I for our senior year dressed up in Military Clothing and got candy that way...but I dont think we will be doing it this year, if anything a Halo 3 party will be in order

Comment

lol guys always have some kinda halo party, aww it's kinda cute. i went to one once, it wasn't too bad

lol did you rake in lots of candy

Comment

yea sure did, but my friend ate more then half and gave away most of it during school and I got shit for candy...I was so pissed, I left my bag on accident and he was suppose to bring it to me and totally fuckerd me over...grrr

Comment

oh damn lol, what i do is i collect and gather all the candy like a mofo then i put it in a bowl and give it to the kids recycle! saves you money

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                  lol guys always have some kinda halo party, . . .
                  I don't and never will Halo has never impressed me . . .

Anyway turns out we might be doing something so now I have no idea what to dress as. No doubt I'll go as a zombie, it's the quickest and easiest to do cause all I need to do is put my usual clothes on and then pour some fake blood over myself . . .
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X