You know how your image changes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know how your image changes...

When you post a certain number of posts, like you go from a worm to a dog and then on to a zombie etc. Well i was just wondering what it goes up to, as i've not seen really anyone with over 22, i'm pretty sure Dot is on 22 image. I just wanted to say could we have more images to reward posting, as it's exciting when you get a new display pic , if i'm wrong and there is more images etc then please don't bother reading this. If new images where to be made then i would love to see these: Wesker, Nemesis, Tyrant (all versions), S.T.A.R.S members, Leon, Ada and many more.

i agree, that's kinda why i stopped posting too when i reached 22 it was like BLARGH that's it

Comment

hmm yea that would be cool Adding more would def give more of an accentive to post, I like forum ranks. Thus I have also reached 22, and I know there are way more then 22 monstors in the game
      Last edited by Stars_g36; 01-07-2008, 11:07 PM.

Comment

wow i'm suprised.. first comes dot with 3 k posts and then i'm second place

i spam a lot i guess ;D

Comment

The monsters from outbreak are untouched. As are RE4 monsters.

Comment

well im glad other members are interested in this and that 22 is the max. So can the ppl behind this site, please make this happen. I would like 23 to be a regenerator

Comment

It just means you guys post too much ;) lol kidding...or am I?

Comment

Clearly not!

Comment

Yes! I think we need more monster icons...
                  Also I'm interested how some people have custom messages under their names. Like how 'the Dude' has "Barry's super awesome army". What do we need to do to get one of those, Dot? (donation?)
                  I'd like to earn the title of "Ada's Thong" if possible... (can you make it happen, Dot? )

Comment

Donators for the TSBB project were allowed to select their own title. I'll see if I can add more monster icons in the future.

Comment

Okay, cool.
                      And I'll keep my eyes out for something I can donate to in future too

Comment

i donate to you my time and presence will that work ;D?

Comment

If this happens, here's what I'd like to see(tell me if any already exist):
                          Regenerator
                          James Marcus
                          Crimson Head

Maybe some items too:
                          Square Crank
                          Sword Key
                          Armor Key
                          Helmet Key
                          Fire Hose
                          Yellow and Green and Blue Herbs
                          Valve Handle

I don't know, just some ideas. ;)

Comment

a must is nemesis type 2 and 3 aswell. but the nemesis should be giving at the 1000th mark

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                              a must is nemesis type 2 and 3 aswell. but the nemesis should be giving at the 1000th mark
                              Maybe we could have Nemesis the 1000th posts.
                              Nemesis' 2nd form with tentacles (I called them worms when I was 6 LOL) on the 2500th post.
                              And maybe Nemesis' final form can be on the 5000th post
                              Then we can have like, mini-ones in the middle of those, and at like...10,000th post, we have the hardest boss ever introduced into BioHazard, like a Tyrant, or Nyx or something. Just ideas.
                              Last edited by Gradon; 01-12-2008, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X