No announcement yet.

games you don't want anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Resistance love? For shame PS3 owners! Very nice First Person Shooter, and pretty cheap from what i've seen now.

And I didn't read this thread so if someone did say Resistance...sorry :3

And nice killer7 sig Nemesis

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post

And about games I don't play or want...
      I leave them, theres no point, trading 5 games in and they were going to give me £4, what a cheap ripoff, honestly, it's like this:
      GAME/GameStation Man 1: Right! I have an idea! Any game worth £40 we will buy for £10!!!
      GAME/GameStation Man 2: Genious! Then sell it for £39!
      GAME/GameStation Man 1: And if it's scratched and doesn't work! We'll sell it anyway!
      GAME/GameStation Man 2: Where do you come up with this stuff?!
      GAME/GameStation Man 1: I know! Look! There's our first victim...A game worth £20...Let's give them £1
      GAME/GameStation Man 2: GENIOUS!
      Thats actually true except the monster that is GAME has recently bought out GameStation.
      So its all GAME now :p

Comment

Btw get a 360, they're more sexy
        I can only assume that you're joking Nemi-lover... (too funny!)
        I agree with the other's recommendations.
        Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, R&C, Resistance (the 2nd one looks like it will be incredible!) and I'd also chuck Dirt and Motorstorm in there too.
        Over the next couple of years I think we'll see a lot more bigger and better games on ps3 than on 360.

Comment

Actually I agree with nemesis, I feel Xbox 360 has the better games list currently but its really down to the genres you prefer *to avoid some fanatical sony fanboy jumping in and going NO YOU R TEH Wrong blah blah blah*

Comment

ah thnx guys!

ya i didn't buy it, it's all on her. btw i called gamestop up and they said the 40 does nothing, 60 is limited but does have backwards cap. and 80 is also limited? well that's what he said, but 80 does it all so she's going to get an 80 one.

i think she's an idiot in the first place, but what's done is done.

btw that's a killer 7 sig ? awesome makes me want a dan one or coyote <3 lol
            Last edited by SinValentine; 01-28-2008, 03:57 PM. Reason: the :D smilie is ugly :/ why don't they change it!

Comment

Actually I agree with nemesis, I feel Xbox 360 has the better games list currently
              Communication error... press ctrl/alt/delete to continue... (just kidding, don't do that)
              Sorry, could be my fault. I thought Nemesis-lover was talking about the actual consoles and how they looked. Personally, I don't find either unit 'sexy' but I figured most people would agree that the ps3 looks very slick and hi-tech while the 360 looks like a pc case that's been left in the sun for too long...
              I totally agree that the 360 currently has a much bigger and better selection of games. Not only that but most multi-platform games are better on 360.
              'But the times, they are a changing'...

Edit: Also, I might ad, there's nothing sexy about a machine that sounds like an aircraft taking off, with a habit of over heating and killing itself... not very sexy at all.
              Last edited by Skunky; 01-28-2008, 05:26 PM.

Comment

May have been a miscommuication, but whatever, its my opinion.
                I did say please can the fanboyism though.
                And besides, my PS3 sounds like a jumbo jet after an hour of playing when the fan kicks off.
                Both systems are just as bad.

Comment

lol i mean the 360 is sexy in what it is, a gr8 console with a gr8 selection of games. I love my ps3, don't get me wrong but i can play the 360 more. Ps3 games to have is def Motorstorm, i love that game and still plaly it online. Spiderman 3 was quite nice on it aswell and also the first ps3 i completed. When gta 4 comes out, i think im going to get it on the ps3, just so it goes with my ps2 collection of gta.
                  Looking at designs, both are too huge and ugly, except the shine on the ps3, which is SEXY, but the faceplate feature on 360 is nice. i have army designs on mine

Comment

QUIT ARGUING ABOUT WHAT CONSOLE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHERS

everyone has their preferences. You aren't going to change that.

that is all.

Comment

*Points above* What he said.
                      Last edited by The Dude; 01-29-2008, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky
                        'But the times, they are a changing'...
                        I was kinda under the impression that that was why the next gen console marked is the way it is right now ;D

Anyway,
                        the initial release 20gb and 60gb PS3s have full hardware backwards compatibility with very few limitations and issues (most noticable issues for the average consumer is a certain lack of proper compatibility with add-on accessories and special controllers)

80gb (60gb for EU) has software emulation

and ALL 40gb models have no PS2 support (as of now, at least)

You can find a better difference list here.

Original packaging box being ripped up?
                        I don't see why that should be too much of a return problem for something that's entirely hardware based. But the return policies and stuff in stores and consumer rights for product returns might be different in the states, I suppose.
                        Worst case scenario, I guess she could strike a trade-in deal for her current PS3 for one that has PS2 compatibility at some game store that carries second hand systems. (As then they would probably just put the system in one of their fugly 2nd hand boxes).
                        Last edited by Carnivol; 02-05-2008, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Trade in prices that most chain places quote for games is absolutely disgusting. Ebay is definately the way to go. I seriously thought that the only people who sold to places like EB were junkies who steal games, and then go buy drugs?

I guess I don't buy enough games to have heaps of duds that I can't get rid of. (Ebay, or passing on to one of my brothers or something).
                          sigpic

Comment

lol you wouldn't have enough drug money if you sold it to gamestop (they merged with EB didn't they)?

i just buy games because a friend recommends it, the way i play games is by playing a ton at a time.. and i really should quit the habit, i just start one game after another and don't finish. so by the time i do finish it's probably lost it's resale value (not that i buy it expensive anyway, i'm frugal with my money)

Comment

I just heard sony are planning on releasing a proper dual shock controller for the PS3 this year on Nuts.TV sometime round October if I remember correctly.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                                I just heard sony are planning on releasing a proper dual shock controller for the PS3 this year on Nuts.TV sometime round October if I remember correctly.
                                They are. It's been out for a few months in Japan.

Comment

Working...
                                X