No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apocalypse Now is a masterpiece and one of my favorite films. Brando is brilliant but Duvall is the scene stealer of the film.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      Apocalypse Now is a masterpiece and one of my favorite films. Brando is brilliant but Duvall is the scene stealer of the film.
      Yeah I'm trying to get hold of the outfit with duvall in it I hear its a good watch.

oh and managed to watch the last detail with jack nicholson and randy quaid which I really enjoyed.

next on my list is 5 easy pieces with nicholson again, from the little bits ive already seen it looks like nicholson at his best.

Comment

• "I'm the goddamn shore patrol motherfucker, I'm the goddamn shore patrol".
        Last edited by aris13; 03-18-2010, 10:54 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          "I'm the goddamn shore patrol motherfucker, I'm the goddamn shore patrol".
          lol
          The scene with the water canteen and the guy with his guts hanging out is brilliant and lets not forget "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

Comment

• Advent Children Complete. Sheds more light on the story, and who just doesn't want to see MORE anyway if you actually enjoyed the original? (Guilty. It's a guilty pleasure.)

Also, "RUDE! You and your big mouth!" *Dies*

Comment

• I rweatched Resident Evil: Extinction. Not too shabby, imo. However, I think the focus on Milla's face at times was a little too much. She's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but the shots were a little too much.

Comment

• Doom. I thought it was good, but it could have been a lot better than it turned out. I really loved the fps scene. It brought back a lot of memories.

Comment

• The Ghost Writer

Polanski returns to top notch filmaking with a masterful thriller.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil: Apocalypse is on TBS right now. I find that hilarious. TBS is known as a comedy network, and I guess it's pretty fitting. This movie is so bad it's lol-worthy. "Nicholai Ginovaef, at your servi--*face-fucked by a cerberus*" Sienna Guillory makes this movie worth watching, though. She is quite sexy.
                    Last edited by Vector; 03-28-2010, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• i watched Miami Vice director Cut last night, made a bit more sense

Comment

• I saw Kick Ass last saturday and it was brilliant, totally hilarious the whole way through some brilliant music in their too even if they weren't original scores.

Comment

• Yeah Kick Ass is one of my favourite films ever, can't wait to see it again.

Comment

• Resident Evil: Apocalypse is on TBS right now. I find that hilarious. TBS is known as a comedy network, and I guess it's pretty fitting.
                            Funny stuff -- especially the edited version. I couldn't help but to lol when Mike Epp's character encountered Nemesis, at the RPD...
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Saw Steel Trap, a horror movie that featured the actor who plays Ethan Mars from Heavy Rain. Again, as with Scott Shelby's voice actor, looks worryingly like the character.

Not too terrible a movie. Standard 'strangers being lured to a suitable location for someone from there past to butcher them like animals' horror story, with semi-decent twist at the end. Low budget fun.

Comment

• Just saw "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People," easily one of the most out of control comedies I've seen in years. I was laughing throughout but there were a lot of points where I wondered how the plot got there. Simon Pegg at a prickish pinnacle, Jeff Bridges in an underused role, and probably my favorite performance from Kirsten Dunst. I never liked her as an actress but her character was so much fun and it seemed as if she enjoyed playing the role.

...Oh yeah and Scott Shelby plays a bartender. HE DOESN'T HAVE A REAL NAME!!!
                                Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 04-02-2010, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X