Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
    The 60's seems like a fairly decent era to live in granted you were living in one of the major cities like New York or Los Angeles. Plus the show has January Jones in it (Emma Frost from X-Men First Class); I quite like this actress.
    I did too..until I found out she's been eating her babies placenta...And no I'm not kidding about this :/.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      I did too..until I found out she's been eating her babies placenta...And no I'm not kidding about this :/.
      Eww, I didn't know she did that. Vomitega. Though she still is quite the attractive woman. You know they found her as an Abercrombie & Fitch model...For some reason, I found that surprising.

Beastly was probably the last thing I remember watching. Overall, the movie wasn't bad, but clearly was not great either. I had an interest in it since seeing the trailer a few years back, but to actually watch the whole movie...Meh, not so great. The whole movie felt like a Twilight-esque type of thing, and going into it, I seriously was not thinking the movie was going to be like that. It was clearly written for that group of teenager girls that can see a boy's inner beauty, and doesn't just think nice hair and abs is what it's all about. But still, it got rather boring in parts.
      sigpic

Comment

• Shes almost as disgusting as Alicia Silverstone...who feeds her kid like a bird...its just...the stuff that Survival horror used to be made of.

Comment

• Watched The Tunnel - http://www.thetunnelmovie.net/ - which was pretty damned good. It's the Blair Witch 'carry the camera with us' style, but it actually makes sense for them to do it.

Comment

• I watched The Horde, a french zombie flick I found on Netflix. Pretty decent.
            Last edited by REmaster; 03-31-2012, 11:23 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Watched LOTR extended edition. All three of them. Right now, i'm reading The Hobbit. Can't wait for the release of the film. ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                I watched The Horde, a french zombie flick I found on Netflix. Pretty decent.
                It wasn't bad, but the ending was a bit of a downer.

Comment

• Ok. Now i've just watched Hunger Games (considering that i haven't read any of the books...yet). But i like it though. :p haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ylj619 View Post
                    Watched LOTR extended edition. All three of them. Right now, i'm reading The Hobbit. Can't wait for the release of the film. ^^
                    All 3 in one sitting? I can barely watch one of them these days unless I take a few breaks by pausing the movie now and then. Great movies, no doubt. But they're way too long.

The longest film that I watched recently was The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (the new one). And with that one... I remember enjoying every single minute of it. Even the slow parts. And feeling sorry when it ended. I was like "Oh no! Keep going!" LOL
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ylj619 View Post
                      Ok. Now i've just watched Hunger Games (considering that i haven't read any of the books...yet). But i like it though. :p haha
                      Oh? How as 'Battle Royale light'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        All 3 in one sitting? I can barely watch one of them these days unless I take a few breaks by pausing the movie now and then. Great movies, no doubt. But they're way too long.
                        Well not in one sitting though xD if i watched during a vacation sure but not on a weekend got other things to do LOL Yes, i agree with you, also a long movie like that there's no doubt the presence of a long ass slow scene that might keep the viewer frustrated and tempted to hit the forward button. :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                          Oh? How as 'Battle Royale light'?
                          Unfortunately, I've never seen or heard of 'Battle Royale'. I'm not the type of person that'll watch all of cult films in the world. :/ But I'll definitely watch that movie hopefully if there's still one streaming with available subtitles. Otherwise, it is pretty much a good for my pov. But I felt sick and dizzy after watching it since there are a lot of scenes where the character and the camera moves a lot. Still a better "love story" than Twilight. LOL :p

Comment

• The Hunger Games are indeed a sanitized, tween friendly version of Battle Royale.

Battle Royale is hard core all the way. Pulls no punches. It's going for sale officially on the Western world.

Something that pre-dates both and that is similar, is The Running Man. That old Arnie film from the 80's. That film was warning people about reality TV, years before they became so popular.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Something that pre-dates both and that is similar, is The Running Man. That old Arnie film from the 80's. That film was warning people about reality TV, years before they became so popular.
                              yes quite true about The Running Man. it is very similar in a way. yet the predictions were true that people will stick thier nose on these reality TV shows while getting their brain sucked out as shown in Batman Forever with The Riddle and his brainwashing/sucking device.

Comment

The Hunger Games are indeed a sanitized, tween friendly version of Battle Royale.

Battle Royale is hard core all the way. Pulls no punches. It's going for sale officially on the Western world.

And Battle Royale also has little Shaky cam...Battle Royale 2 on the other hand...ugh. Bad film best forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X