No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the number 23 is one of my favorite movies of all time. its really that good.

such a good twist at the end to.

Comment

• Joel Schumacher can do better than that and I'm not talking about the Batman films
      sigpic

Comment

• gotta love them old batman films

Comment

• I just watched the entire Back to the Future trilogy again and i love those movies so much.

i really love anything to do with time travel and paradox's and stuff like that, it's so interesting.

Comment

• about two hours ago i finished watching To hell and back and Battle of the bulge
            two great world war 2 movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              Joel Schumacher can do better than that and I'm not talking about the Batman films
              I'm still shocked that he directed the lost boys lol.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• i was never a fan of the lost boys

it was really hyped up then when i watched it i didnt like it.

Comment

• I watched Clerks II this evening. I absolutely LOVE Kevin Smith's movies...

[EDIT] OOH! Hundredth post! Woot!
                  Last edited by Dan Corson; 04-26-2009, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Yea they're pretty hilarious. I heard he mentioned on his podcast that he's done with comedy for awhile, apparently he's going to take a shot at making serious movies. He said that he's done spending his career mocking films like Star Wars, when he could make his own franchise if he tries hard enough lol.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• he has his own franchise

CLERKS!

clerks is what made him popular.
                      he should stick to it. but forcus more on Randall than dante this time since dante is pretty much married now.

Comment

• ^ True story. I like the first one when Jay was so young lmao

Comment

• lol my favorite part in clerks 1 is when jay is outside with silent bob and he says

"I HATE MEN! I LOVE WOMEN! lol

"I BANGED 7 GIRLS AND ITS WRONG BUT WHEN YOU SUCK 37 DICKS ITS OK!?" lololololololol

the reason clerks is big is because Jay and Silent Bob.

but my favorite character is Randall he's so awesome.

Comment

• I saw Oldboy recently, its a korean movie but it had me on the edge of my seat and was done pretty well imo

Comment

• Yea I liked that movie. I just watched The Professional, it's one of my top five fav movies ever. You can't really go wrong with Gary Oldman as the Mozart loving villian, and Jean Reno as the milk drinking hitman lol.

Comment

• That little girl had too much on her mind. Sick little bastard.

Comment

Working...
                                X