Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Men Origins Wolverine

Very impressive, way better than the previous X men flicks. Sabertooth and Gambit stole the show.
    sigpic

Comment

• i watched the new guy. such a great comedy, gotta love eddie griffen (i believe thats his name)

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        X Men Origins Wolverine

Very impressive, way better than the previous X men flicks. Sabertooth and Gambit stole the show.
        Wow Sabertooth was good? I'm glad Gambit didn't fail lol. How was Deadpool, did they ruin him like everyone says or no?
        Last edited by REmaster; 04-29-2009, 07:04 PM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Sabertooth was the revalation of the film, by far the best character. As for Deadpool, he was ok but I understand why his hardcore fans are pissed. The best thing was that all the characters had their moments even that guy from Lost.
          Last edited by aris13; 04-30-2009, 06:23 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Damn, I'm gonna have to check it out then damn Ryan Reynolds.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• I just got done watching 28 day later. The last time I watched it was like 10 months ago. What a great movie, it makes the RE movies look like its all about comedy. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                damn Ryan Reynolds.
                Ryan Reynolds is one of my favorite actors. hes awesome

Comment

• Saw a midnight showing of X Men Origins Wolverine and would say that it was ok. I guess I'm a little harsh because I read the comics and familar with the story. I will forgive some things but the ending fight at the end was just stupid:

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Stars1356; 05-01-2009, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• ive read nothing but good reviews about the new xmen movie.

anyways i just got done watching Dogma.

the movie is great, its had its moments but its no where as good as Clerks 1.

Comment

• Yea, I think Alan Rickman was my fav part of Dogma lol.

Comment

• Watched Little Shop Of Horrors last night. The film just has this...charm about it, I don't know.

And y'know, evil singing plants that eat people are always good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                          Watched Little Shop Of Horrors last night. The film just has this...charm about it, I don't know.

And y'know, evil singing plants that eat people are always good.
                          wth?

Comment

• This might help explain things.

Comment

• agian wth? lol

Comment

• I watched Recycle the other night. It was an Asian movie with English subtitles, but I think it was pretty good. A bit odd and shocking, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X