• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Stand By Me was released in 1986.
    We have to educate the youth!
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Just saw 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later. The first one was definitely better, I feel as if the second one involved the writers throwing darts on a board to decide who should die, and when. When you get to know/like a character, BAM, dead. It was still entertaining. I just loved the progression of 28 Days Later.

Comment

• I just finished watching Rob Zombie's director's cut of Halloween... what a fucked-up flick! I love Rob Zombie!

Comment

• ive been watching What About Bob.

such a good movie its haliarious! I'd probably go insane if i was Bob's counsiler.

Comment

• I love that movie! Bill Murray is AWESOME.

Comment

• "Stand By Me was released in 1986."

Oh. Well then it is 80's. Stand By Me was and still is an amazing movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                I love that movie! Bill Murray is AWESOME.
                i no hes great as hell in this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                  Breakfast Club was an amazing movie. Along with Pretty in Pink, Labyrinth, and The Lost Boys. I think Stand By Me was early 90's...
                  The Lost Boys is amazing.

And then it was ruined with that shitty straight-to-dvd sequal.

Comment

• The Breakfast Club is now my offical all time favorite movie. its just so awesome, i mean you can relate to at least one of the characters in the movie. it has almost everything
                    its funny, it has a little bit of romance, idk its just so awesome i just cant explain it.

Comment

• Rewatched Serenity last night. It's a good movie but damn FOX for canceling the show before really giving it a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        The Breakfast Club is now my offical all time favorite movie. its just so awesome, i mean you can relate to at least one of the characters in the movie. it has almost everything
                        its funny, it has a little bit of romance, idk its just so awesome i just cant explain it.
                        Even if I can relate to the principal?

Someday these kids are gonna be running' the country. This is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night.
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-04-2009, 10:33 PM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Even if I can relate to the principal?

Someday these kids are gonna be running' the country. This is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night.
                          yes even Principle Vernon counts cause hes that hard assed guy who thinks punishments are the answer to everything.
                          i could see you as a hard ass principle (no offence)

im more like John Bender (the criminal) than any other character in the movie.

the only person anybody cant relate to is Janitor Carl. since he only has a few lines and such.

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...Brian Johnson ...and an athlete...Andrew Clark ...and a basket case...Allison Reynolds ...a princess...Claire Standish ...and a criminal...John Bender
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-04-2009, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• You can sort of sympathise with Vernon though, the fact that he voices concern about the future. It's a great film that portrays the generation gap. Love it.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• thats very true. but as Carl says when him and Vernon are going through kid's files Vernon says that hes scared for the future because he doesnt like what kids have become but as Carl said is that the kids havnt changed he has.

i too love this movie (im watching right now lol im at the part where they eat lunch and Andrew busts out 3 sandwhiches LOL)

Comment

• Think I'm going to go and watch this now, it's been a while since I saw it. I like Carl too, I almost feel as though he wishes he still was in high school.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X