No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw hancock :/ then snuck in to see wanted, then snuck in to see hulk. was going to see wall e or whatever the name was, but one of the friends had to be home early.

Comment

• I saw Hancock tonight too. I liked it. It was pretty funny....a lot more than what I was expecting.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
        XD littering mosnter!!

i saw the first ten minutes of the new degeneration movie, its got the horror everyone wants, dont ask how i got it =.=
        I seriously doubt this. There's no way you can prove this statement, so I can only assume you're a liar.

Comment

• Saw the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, and it has the same flaws as the first film, the pacing is very slow and a lot of footage could have been deleted to make the movie better paced. It was enjoyable though. Best though was Tilda Swinton reprising her role of the White Queen.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
            gotta agree with you there Dot it was just mindless action and to think there's going to be a 5th one now >.<
            Wait, there is? They should have just left it. The ending to 4 was a good way to leave the series.

Originally posted by Scream View Post
            Then I changed it to Robocop lol.
            Bitches leave.
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-04-2008, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• I just watched Robcop the other night and it never gets old. Can't wait for the Dark Knight to come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
                i saw the first ten minutes of the new degeneration movie, its got the horror everyone wants, dont ask how i got it =.=

Comment

• those birds scare me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    WTF!!! lol.

I tried to add a video from youtube, but instead I get told the video is not available. Why?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=al-Fg9chJzM
                    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• I recently saw Return of the Dead 4: Necropolis... what an awful zombie movie.. jeez... bad acting, poor plot, a lot of characters got killed in non-sense situations, over-reacted scenes... the stupidity made a zombie film... men, the principal character was the worst actor ever u_u.

@ Itashious_boy: Too bad, nobody likes the liers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                        I recently saw Return of the Dead 4: Necropolis... what an awful zombie movie.. jeez... bad acting, poor plot, a lot of characters got killed in non-sense situations, over-reacted scenes... the stupidity made a zombie film... men, the principal character was the worst actor ever u_u.
                        Ain't seen that one i've seen 1 and 3, their not bad but funny to a degree I mean zombies that can talk and call in paramedics and what not how i laughed at those moments xD, anyway just watched Be kind Rewind not a bad film in my opinion \m/

Comment

• The first two were funny, I enjoy them a lot. They start to try to do it more 'serious' from the 3rd and the 4th and there were not much fun.. =(. Though I haven't seen the fifth, but the title is not very promising... 'Rave to the Grave' =/

Comment

• I forgot to post about this, but I saw Day of the Dead 2008. Man, what a HORRIBLE movie. Really, do not see it. Spiderman zombies..gah, just totally awful. Nothing entertaining about it at all, except for maybe the RE5ish machete sheath the one guy has towards the end. But yeah, stay away.

Comment

• Dot, I feel sorry for you having to watch that dire attempt at a movie.

Has anyone actually watched the Day of the Dead remake and said they actually liked without joking. Gives me the chills just thinking about it, saw the trailer, that was more than enough for me.

Who actually had the gaul/stupidity to make this?

Did they ask George Romero's permission to make it?

If I was Romero I'd sue whoever made it.

It wasn't Uwe Boll, who made it was it? (shudders violently at the thought and almost breaks neck.)
                              Last edited by Enigma_632; 07-06-2008, 10:01 AM. Reason: Wanted to add some questions I thought of, after initial post, without double posting.
                              Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Return of the Living Dead Part 3 was good. It had the riverman. The greatest character ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X