Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought videogame haters can't get anyone ludicrous this happens...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Rule Of Rose? >_>
    Why the hell they banned that I dunno.

Comment

Probably because it featured children in it.
      Played the american version, didn't think much of it, but parts were pretty twisted.

Comment

But come on! You can't get gorier than Carmageddon 2! Killing those poor innocent animals like penguins, sheep, reindeer, then dismembering people to your heart's content. You also get 'combo' bonuses for running down a heap of things in a row. Is that what they think of life in the game? You gotta kill as much as possible just to get combos? IS THAT WHAT LIFE IS DEGRADED TO IN THAT GAME? Yeah, the goriest game ever.

Comment

I've played the European Rule Of Rose, dunno what country from, but it's basically in English aswell, I have no idea if it's different from the American version, but oh well.

Comment

What's Rule Of Rose?

Comment

A Survival Horror game that got banned from the UK and Australia, I have no idea why, exactly.

Comment

European Version isn't that different from the American one to be honest, can't recall if it was a 50htz or 60htz game but besides that the content was the same.

Comment

Rule of Rose is a game where a bunch of kids abuse an adult...however, that somehow got twisted around into a adult abusing kids, and was hence banned. The words Child and Abuse appeared with the game, and so it was gone. The game itself isn't that bad. Well...other than being a pretty pants game.

Comment

The game depressed me, not cause of the content, just cause it was crap.

Comment

Only for PS2, it seems. I've looked on eBay.

Comment

The game isn't that bad, the only thing that was a bit off was the fact how they abused Jessica(?).
                        I've only played to the part where you have to fight the mermaid boss; can't kill it...

Comment

Working...
                        X