Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuardhouseMusic
    replied
    Though it's true I haven't been doing anything social for the past few months due to dropping out of college, the internet hasn't really allowed me to be bored. I go on a two week vacation this Saturday (though the use of the word vacation is suspect seeing as I haven't been able to find a damn job), so I may not be on here. Who knows? Perhaps there'll be a wireless network I could piggyback on. I never had luck with that in the past however. Either way I'll probably just be playing guitar, listening to music, reading, and idling. I hate the beach.

After that I'm probably going to a city college and/or getting a job finally. If it's one thing I want it's a disposable income.

Leave a comment:

• nemesiswontdie
    replied
    ive been bord for the past week doing nothing but sitting around.

Leave a comment:

• Stars1356
    replied
    I'm at work right now and I'm so bored that I actually found this thread. Any ideas besides playing solitaire?
    Last edited by Stars1356; 06-23-2009, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nemesis_lover
    replied
    sorry to ruin ppls day of being bored, but i've got my wii back
    so i may be off this page for a bit ;)

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Already seen it, thanks though :p.

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    If you're bored go on http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page and try have a laugh. Some of it's gold. Some of it is absolute trash.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Bored, tests came up negative yesterday for blood or protein, but they're being sent off for further tests *although 10 days ago the tests for the previous ones came up negative for anything at the hospital lab*
    Just got a bit of a cold and problems breathing through my nose.

Would want to go running but its bucketing down with rain outside, might do something else.

Leave a comment:

• Malice
    replied
    Bored, dawg. I'm waiting for a package of HDMI cables to arrive. I've been waiting for this package for 3 days now. *note to self* UPS Ground shipping is sloooow.

I didn't imagine this is what I'd be doing on my day off, though.

Leave a comment:

• nemesis_lover
    replied
    It's a good site and cheaper then ebay but you need to get a third party company to buy the item from you (located in japan). You basically tell them your full address, what you want, how much your willing to bid/buy now and send them payment for half the amount you stated. They then go and bid/buy now the item you wished and if you win, you then send the other half amount to fully pay for it, inc postage and they send it to you.
    This hassle is because most Japan sellers don't ship outside of Japan, not sure why to be honest but thats the way it works :S

Leave a comment:

• Helegad
    replied
    Seems to be... a lot of people on this site use it.

Leave a comment:

• Gradon
    replied
    Thanks! ^^
    That's good then.
    And I just found out that 500 yen is £2...
    Ami Suzuki's Potential Breakup Song is only £2 on Yahoo Japan Auction? XP
    I never used this, I'm just searching; is it a good site?

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Get the best currency exchange rates for international money transfers to 200 countries in 100 foreign currencies. Send and receive money with best forex rates.

Best site for currency conversion.

As for me, i've been to the doctor for various check ups in the past 14 days, and they're certain its nothing too bad *or life threatening*, its just probably infection due to bad health and alot of other stuff i've gone through recently.

Leave a comment:

• Gradon
    replied
    I've had alot of fillings, but the first adult one was just a couple of days ago, so yeah.
    Ah, I just hope nothing bad comes of it. Dude.

P.S. Anyone know what 500 yen is in USD/GBP?

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Owch, hate dentists, not been in 3-4 years but my teeth are usually in ok condition *besides fillings I got as a kid*.

And thanks, i'll save the gross details of pissing for england :p.
    I feel fine besides trace elements of blood/protein in that which they found.
    I had only just gotten over another infection!

Leave a comment:

• Gradon
    replied
    I went to the dentist yesterday, got two needles and an adult tooth filling, now my tooth is black. o.o
    And I hope everything goes right for you, Dude.
    Last edited by Gradon; 04-21-2008, 03:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X