Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

"Paypal (ONLY accept Verified with Confirmed Address, except Non-US and Non-UK members)"

What exactly does the dude mean in the auction/buy it now/on eBay?

EDIT: I'm just a little confused, bought something and my adress is confirmed, but in the recpiet it says I'm a non-US verified, or something, indeed, confusing.
    Last edited by Gradon; 04-20-2008, 12:11 PM.

Well you live in the UK right?
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Well you just answered your own question then.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

Oh? I just got a little freaked when I read that I was "UK - unverified" in my Account page, which confused me when I was a verified Non-US on the Auction or something, I guess this topic can die; the person said he never delivers to unverified and unconfirmed address', and I don't want to have wasted £22/$44.

Comment

oh no, does this mean the end of getting monkey ball

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              Oh? I just got a little freaked when I read that I was "UK - unverified" in my Account page, which confused me when I was a verified Non-US on the Auction or something, I guess this topic can die; the person said he never delivers to unverified and unconfirmed address', and I don't want to have wasted £22/$44.
              Very odd, my Paypal had no probs like that.
              Have you ever had orders sent to your billing/home address from a paypal deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                I thought you were only non-US verified but you were UK verified. >_>; /noob reply
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

Everytime I pay on Paypal, I go through the normal procedure, when I saw this, I checked to see if I was on a Confirmed Address, and it said Confirmed, I bought the item, yad-a-yad-a, payed for it, and then checked the reciept, it said "Non-US Verified", looked at my Paypal account page, said I was "UK - Unverified", so basically, I'm freaking out I just spent £22 to someone who won't send me it because I'm not verified or something?

EDIT: Nevermind!! I just checked my email, he's sent it out and I have nothing to worry about! ^^
                  Last edited by Gradon; 04-21-2008, 09:11 AM.

Comment

You're verified full stop.
                    You can't be US verified if you don't live there! :p

Comment

Hehe, thanks people, I just got a little confused, this is the first Japanese game I'm buying.

Comment

What a stupid system. Why wouldn't a seller, who's getting your money, send out the item to an address that he doesn't know is real or not unless PayPal says so? Wierdo...

Comment

umm can you get re4 airsoft guns just wondering if they came out

Comment

Stop asking that.

Comment

Working...
                            X