• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an obsession on Tweek...XDD

Comment

talking bout south park, mine are chiefs parents

Comment

"I remember when Chef was a little boy and he came up to me, and you know what he asked, for tree fitty"
        "I said what the hell you wanna tree fitty for, and there it was, the lockness monster!"
        My memorys foggy but I'm sure he said that.
        Last edited by Gradon; 05-11-2008, 08:57 AM.

Comment

your on the right lines mate, but those scenes are priceless

Comment

i actually have a south park shirt lol i sleep with it my favorite is cartman cus he's so fat and cute

Comment

i had a chiefs shirt, i have a picture somewhere with it on, when i was like 12 or something and i'm driving a boat in turkey
              btw i only drove it for a little while with the driver watching me lol

Comment

Chefs parents are always talking about the lockness monster.
                I want a Tweek shirt...o.o

Comment

I have a confession to make....today i really wanted to turn my parrot into parrotsoup. he didn't wanna stop screaming Would have been a damn expensive soupie..

Comment

i wonder what parrot soup would taste like
                    still my confession is that i've finally finally release that i spend wayy too much on r.e so im gonna take a real cool down i hope :S

Comment

I'm too kind and too quiet.

I consider myself to be a humble person. I love being around people but sadly most of time I'm around those that try to exploit me. I lost my job this year because I trusted my fellow IT personal but they stabbed me in the back.

Granted I have other issues to work out but I find these the most puzzling. I was always taught to be a nice person and help others and I love what I do but it pains me to have to lose such a great thing because others don't like my personality.

However given the recent circumstances I always keep to myself for a reason and that is because sadly there are people in this world that would use something you say innocently and blow it way out of proportion. I am never giving up on my way of life. I just love it too much and the hell to those that disagree.

Comment

@Enigma: Star Trek? Pfft, who gives a crap?
                        Last edited by Helegad; 05-13-2008, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                          @Enigma: Star Trek? Pfft, who gives a crap?

Comment

Originally posted by alf717 View Post
                            I'm too kind and too quiet.

I consider myself to be a humble person. I love being around people but sadly most of time I'm around those that try to exploit me. I lost my job this year because I trusted my fellow IT personal but they stabbed me in the back.

Granted I have other issues to work out but I find these the most puzzling. I was always taught to be a nice person and help others and I love what I do but it pains me to have to lose such a great thing because others don't like my personality.

However given the recent circumstances I always keep to myself for a reason and that is because sadly there are people in this world that would use something you say innocently and blow it way out of proportion. I am never giving up on my way of life. I just love it too much and the hell to those that disagree.

i understand how you feel, unfortunately people have taken advantage of my kindness as well. they think if you're quiet or nice to them they can walk all over you. and yes, in office politics it's best to keep things to yourself, money brings the worst out of some people especially if they're trying to work their way up the ladder

Comment

i understand how you feel, unfortunately people have taken advantage of my kindness as well. they think if you're quiet or nice to them they can walk all over you. and yes, in office politics it's best to keep things to yourself, money brings the worst out of some people especially if they're trying to work their way up the ladder
                              Quoted out of personal experience and truth.
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Mines not exactly epic...but if I'm the first to open a box of Toaster Strudel, I will always take one packet of frosting and just eat it. Then, when whoever gets the last one wonders why there is none left, I just leave the room.
                                Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 05-15-2008, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X