No announcement yet.

Confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may not be a confession,but its shocking to hear...the truth is I am Audistic.

Comment

c'mon i love england for its rain, I LOVE RAIN.
      i hate the sun, hate hot weather, i love playing sports in the rain, walking in the rain. When i play video games i love playing war games in the rain, GTA in the rain, R.E in the rain (not enough rain tbh). But I don't like cold winds
      confession for everyone to read.

Comment

^
        Oh My God!! You know how awesome I love playing boat levels, in the pure ocean, with, lots, of, rain.
        Ala Cold Fear, Call Of Duty 4.
        I LOVE RAIN LEVELS!

And I don't know about London...
        But here, it's very sunny, and we hardly get any rain.
        Quite sad really, because I LOVE walking home from school in the rain, even when it's pooring down; just walk home slowly in the rain and get drenched.
        Oh well.

Comment

London't unpredictable.
          Had great weather all of last week and monday/tuesday this week, now its back to dark clouds and rain.

I hate rain, especially when im sick/recovering from sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by pickyeater View Post
            This may not be a confession,but its shocking to hear...the truth is I am Audistic.
            Autistic? Or audistic? I've never heard of audistic, but then again, I'm not a medical professional so I just wanted to clear that up.

Comment

yeah i think he means autistic

Comment

Sin valintine is right.Heh Heh Heh I wouldent advise Research on that subject though

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  You people seem to forget a whole hell of alot of things.

Take for example, our government. It thinks that it can police the globe. Not to mention, most people here are stuck-up assholes who think that just because they live in the USA, that we're better than everyone.

Crime, poverty, racism, general hatred, bigotry, pride, sloth, lust, and greed are the only things I have experienced and witnessed in my 23 years in this country.

There are upsides, however, but they are far and in-between (EG, an extreme fucking rarity).

Sorry guys, but the USA "dream" has long been lost. Sure, you may find some happiness here by being able to do and say whatever the hell you want, but it's really not all it's hyped up to be; they're are many downsides to this. Plus not to mention, we are generally hated by most of the world, and I blame noone.

I would gladly give my life for one that wasn't grown up in a country where things are taken for granted...

As a person who spent the first half of his life in Mexico, I can tell you this:

I love being in the U.S. Granted, I'd rather live in Canada or Europe, simply because they have better cultures and government. The U.S. is pretty good though, it just so happens that we are living at a time when the government and general culture is complete ass. Things are changing, and come next year we'll have a new (read: OBAMA) president and we'll be moving towards change for the better. And yes, I'd rather we didn't police the world, but I do think there are people who need our help. Unfortunately we don't help them as they don't have anything we want, like in the Sudan.

Comment

You won't really be able to appreciate your life in the UK/US if you haven't lived in a third-world country before. :/
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• As much as people bitch and complain about what's wrong with America today, we're still the best place to live. America has plenty of faults, but quite honestly everyone else has it worse. I'm glad to live here, I really, really am.

Comment

• i think Clarie.R is quite hot tbh and if she was real, i'd like to marry her, if all things went wrong in my current relationship.....CONFESSION :O

Comment

• i think krauser is hot,
                          i have an unhealthy crush on ian sommerhalder aswell

Comment

• Marry? If Claire were real, I don't think her unhealthy relationship with her brother would make any relationship she was in last unless you were willing to love the fact that she probably daydreams about dry humping her older brother... Now, if you just so happen to look like Chris... Then who knows what may happen, eh?

Comment

• hahaha well said, it is a bit unhealthy, chris looks pretty hot in resi 5 though

Comment

• i thought chris was hottest in code veronica. i confess RE 3 jill valentine was my role model a few years ago, never stopped wearing tube tops on account of her. jill, i salute you!

Comment

Working...
                                X