Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPAZ-12 AUTO SHOTGUN I COULD BORROW???!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPAZ-12 AUTO SHOTGUN I COULD BORROW???!!!

Look...

I try... I really try... but look at this fucking shit. I want this person dead. Dead as a toad on the road that's been run over by 20 trucks carrying 1000 ton loads.

I am really disheartened by this post. After about 10 hours of work on the website and forums, this shit pops up. Why do I even bother?...

Ouch, that has to suck. Prove the guy wrong and start revamping your site!

10 hours is nothing compared to the number of years most sites have been up. You're gonna get trolls, you're gonna get people that will not like your content. That's a fact of life. You can either give up and pack up, or learn from the feedback and press on. Not everyone starts out with a highly stylized web page and forum. It's a learn as you go kind of thing....

Comment

Don't let him get to you, it might not even be what he really thinks, he might just be out to mess around.

Comment

Well what sort of a website do you run?
        What sort of comeback is that?!

Fair enough it might be harsh, but you're going to have to put up with worse most probably. Rising to it in such an immature manner won't do you any favours because it shows the guy that he's getting to you.

Comment

One tip for you Helegad NEVER, NEVER release a website wich isn't 100% finished, or if you whant some feedback protect it with a password.[/

Comment

The site's been up less than a week.

It's obviously a joke post trying to get you pissed off. Just ignore him, and continue to work on the site / advertising.

As a side note: Forum where every topic is RE related doesn't sound like it's going to work (some general discussion areas or something would be nice). But that's IMO.
            Last edited by JcFFx; 05-28-2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

i think the reply from you wasn't suited, you should of either mean cool and said its your view and if you don't wish to engaged and participate in convo's, or even like the site then please don't waste your time writing on it.
              I think when someone opens a new site, it is always good to have a thread called "improvements", so ppl can say what they like and learn from there, it is a bit harsh for this person to comment on an unfinshed site, but they don't know that I guess.
              But keep up the work and soon your web site will go from a bud to a flower in no time (yes was a gay saying but i think it goes well with a website in the making)

Comment

Thing is, it's an ugly looking unfinished site. Simple thing to do is close it off whilst you work on the design, and then open it up again.

Comment

I question wheter he is commenting the website to improve it or to be mean. If he would have been nice it would have done greater good, but now it's more likely that he is only looking for something to criticise.

Comment

The thing is, I would probably never finish a site on a topic about something that spans for 20+ games.

Also, the inspiration for it came from having an It project that required me to make a website.

@Big Stu: not to be mean, but you're kinda crossing the line when it comes to 'constructive critisism'.
                    Last edited by Helegad; 05-29-2008, 02:09 AM.

Comment

I remember I wrote a guide/FAQ about FF9 before it was released - my plan was to update it after FF9 was released. Of course I never did... A couple of years later I got an email from someone saying they had used my guide as toilet paper. I thought it was amazing someone actually had the time to write that and send it to me, not to mention print it out and shit on it.

They do it because they care!

Comment

Don't pay any attention on what different idiots are saying. It will just prove that they have sucseded in their atemped to make you feel bad with their words. Just forget about it and work even harder to make your site even better. Chear up
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post

@Big Stu: not to be mean, but you're kinda crossing the line when it comes to 'constructive critisism'.
                          Because i called it ugly? Ok, it's unattractive

Better?

Comment

Working...
                          X