No announcement yet.

Favorite Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escape from New York, Dawn of the Dead, The Thing, Aliens.

They're the first four that jumped into my head. There are alot more but they'd be the main ones.

Comment

A bunch of Asian horror movies that scare the living hell outta me in ways American and British ones usually fail to do. Sadly, I forget most of the titles. The trouble is finding one that remotely explains what happened.

Also, 28 Days Later...the movie the Resident Evil movies wishes they could be as good as. Of course, in Apocolpyse's case it probably wishes it could be as good as some YouTube zombie videos...

Comment

oh god 28 days would have to be right up there in scary movies, well the ones that make you think, and then make you worried.
        Just watched i am legend recently and i quite liked it, so thats the best film i've seen this year

Comment

Hm... I like any of the old Horrormovies (80's and up), too but my alltime favorites are :

Dawn of the Dead (1978, Ultimate Final Cut)
          Day of the Dead
          Zombi 2
          Planet Terror
          The Thing (rmk)
          I am Legend
          30 Days of Night
          28 Days Later
          28 Weeks Later
          (28 Monthas Later)

And fucking hell "Diary of the Dead" don't seen yet
          Last edited by Zomby; 03-18-2008, 12:17 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Zomby;24076]
            I am Legend
            = gr8 choice

And fucking hell "Diary of the Dead" don't seen yet
            = gd heard it was poor

Comment

The Big Lebowski or a The Thing (remake). I really cant choose between those two...

Comment

It can't be worse than the Zombie Diaries. That's a piece of crap up there with the RE movies.

Comment

Kinda hard....there are so many

The Bonecollector
                  Fist of fury
                  The way of the dragon
                  Game of Death

Comment

[QUOTE=nemesis_lover;24109]
                    Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                    I am Legend
                    = gr8 choice

If you like that movie so much go to this WEBSITE there you have the differences between the two endings of the movie, of course it is in german language but you only have to look at the pictures

On top it is the normal ending and on the bottom there is the alternative ending ;)

Comment

[QUOTE=Zomby;24146]
                      Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post

If you like that movie so much go to this WEBSITE there you have the differences between the two endings of the movie, of course it is in german language but you only have to look at the pictures

On top it is the normal ending and on the bottom there is the alternative ending ;)
                      Looks like one way to make a bad movie worse

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Zomby;24146]
                        Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post

NO NO NO NO
                        im waiting for the blu ray copy of it in a week and half to watch this ending ;)
                        best scene "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE FRANK, LIKE WHAT THE HELL MAN, WHAT ARE DOING FRANK" or something along those lines, i've only seen it once so im not sure

Comment

Lmao!
                          "No! No! Frank! What the hell are you doing Frank! What the hell!"
                          Was my favourite line, I still wonder how Frank moved.

Comment

wasn't those monsters that moved frank????

Comment

I didn't think they had the intelligence to move him and lure the guy into his own trap. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                I didn't think they had the intelligence to move him and lure the guy into his own trap. Weird.
                                Me too, it's like the Zombies in Land of the Dead, they used Weapons!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X