Scarface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarface

I just watched the movie for the first time, and I've gotta say that's one of the best three hours of my life. Scarface was awesome! Damn, he must have taken about 20 bullets before being shotgunned at the end! Now that's how you have a fight!

Tony should have let his sister do what she wanted though... that could have saved his life in the end (eg. he wouldn't have been so depressed because of shooting Manny that he'd snort all that coke and maybe he would have survived that onslaught of Sosa's army).

My rating: 8.5/10!

It's a great film, but the ending was so amazing lol all the machine gun blasting there I was rooting for him and a shotgun blast finishes him off but one of those film that deserves a full 10/10 its amazing \m/

Comment

Yeah, awesome film.

I always had a theory, that he snorted so much coke that he didn't feel the bullets hit, enter or damage him, he would feel pretty much invincible, until the shotgun of course, then it was game over.

Push it to the limit.
      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Lol, yeah, the coke probably doused his pain receptors. But his body wouldn't have ignored the blasts. His life was probably draining away with each shot, but he didn't know it.

The game is fuckin' awesome too! I'm almost finished it (reputation 8, now I only have to buy the last properties in North or South Beach (can't remember).
        Last edited by Helegad; 07-09-2008, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
          Lol, yeah, the coke probably doused his pain receptors. But his body wouldn't have ignored the blasts. His life was probably draining away with each shot, but he didn't know it.

The game is fuckin' awesome too! I'm almost finished it (reputation 8, now I only have to buy the last properties in North or South Beach (can't remember).
          Is the game worth buying helegad?

Comment

I hear the game is like alternate/unofficial sequel, where Tony miraculously survives and has to reclaim his lost fortune/empire.

Is that true? Helegad
            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

The game takes the question: "What if Tony Montana survived?" and puts it to the test.

That's the basic game outline in a nutshell. And as much as you'd expect it to be another GTA-ripoff, it actually feels quite original.

Definitely worth the money.

Comment

I've loved the film for years, its such a classic, can watch it over and over again.
                The game was awesome to, brilliant soundtrack, and it kept me going for a while

Comment

The movie is definitely an all time classic. For me it drug a bit during the middle/close to the end, but only for about 45 minutes or so. The ending well made up for it. I'll probably end up getting the game one day...I've heard a lot of good things about it.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I'm watching the movie again. I'm up to the scene at the Babylon Club where Tony is getting blackmailed by the DEA officer.

Comment

Just finished watching it again. This had definitely made it onto my favourite movies list. Somewhere around the top too. It was a pity how Tony dies at the end though. I would have liked to have seen a sequel (making sure that it's not too cheesy and stupid like most sequels are).

Comment

I'm amazed Tony didn't die of a heart attack before he could get shot to death, with as much blow as he snorted (the mini-mountain of cocaine comes to mind).

I would have liked to have seen a sequel
                        Not me. It's amazing enough that Tony snorted as much blow at once as he did, and still survived, but the ending is bullshit.

I don't care who the hell you think you are or how much body armour you have on, in real life, he would have hit the ground after a few shots.

Don't get me wrong, though. Scarface is one of my all-time favorites.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Lol, it's mean to be watched as a good fun movie! Of course nobody can survive being shot that many times.

Comment

I wanna watch this again now after reading this thread xD

Comment

same here lol that's one of my fave movies

Comment

Working...
                              X