No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I usually just break out the paint thinner.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• I now have my maxi length military jacket from Marks and Spencer. It's navy and the top part looks slightly like a military jacket from Battlestar Galactica. I now look like I belong in Sharpe's Waterloo. Awesome though. I should think so too, it cost £112.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
        Pretty much any alcohol based beverage can make a girl drop her standard. But if you do it with Jäger, then she's doing it with style.
        Quoted for truth.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Today is my 19th birthday guys...
          Fission mailed.

Comment

• i am happy.

I will do cycling on the mountain very soon. love that.
            http://vietnamphotoguide.com

Comment

• ---
              Last edited by kevstah2004; 04-01-2012, 06:17 AM.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Okay, so in response to my last post on the angry thread, Enetirnel damn near single handedly saved my computer. This is why we have her as a mod, people. =)

Comment

• It's my 8th Wedding Anniversary. And we're still going strong. So thank you to my kind, loving and most understanding wife...for putting up with me for so long and never making me sleep on the couch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                    Okay, so in response to my last post on the angry thread, Enetirnel damn near single handedly saved my computer. This is why we have her as a mod, people. =)
                    Well, luckily I hadn't fallen asleep and not noticed your message via Skype.

But I have the urge to say it - That was undeniable proof that we totally owned you lamers! (Malware).

But no worries, glad I could help despite my barely awake rambling. XD

And congratulations DM! I hope you have have a good day and that your little girl will start to feel better soon.
                    Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-08-2011, 06:17 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Yeah, I'm surprised either of us managed to stay awake xD Still, I'm glad it's all sorted out and thank you again so much!

Comment

• I'm happy because I just ordered quite a few games off Amazon...
                        GameCube
                        Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
                        Resident Evil 2
                        Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X
                        Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Sega Saturn
                        D
                        Resident Evil
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

• The God of Cheesecakes sent me their ultimate unbaked cheesecake recipe so I can make a matcha-flavoured one for the Sake Festival I organized. Thank you, God of Cheesecakes (AKA: sister in Japan)

Comment

• Resident Evil on Saturn is awesome... I bought a Saturn just for it..

Comment

• Finally got the Battlefield Battlelog working and connected with my PS3.

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• lol my pet cat is watching me play Resident Evil Zero
                                Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X