No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you meet Brendan Fraser by chance?

Comment

• Haha no, not quite. Actually, it reminded us more of Red Dead Redemption than it did The Mummy. The Mexico part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        =The only downside being I had an accident on holiday, twisted my foot right back and knackered my ankle/foot so I'm having to walk with a walking stick and ankle support at the mo. Still bruised all over and swollen a week later. I can't fit into most of my usual shoes.
        That sucks.. know what your going through, one new year's day a few years back I woke up with a foot contusion. To this day, I have no idea how it happened. That was the hangover of hangovers, out of action for a day and a half.. and of course had to take taxis everywhere as I couldn't walk.. luckily doctors said it wasn't fractured..

Comment

• Yesterday evening, my wife gave birth to our 4th child. He weighed 9.1 lbs, and yes, you may wince. Both are well and now home, resting.

Comment

• That's great to hear. Very happy for you.

Comment

• Thanks. My brain is busy adjusting. No food and no sleep make Jon something something.

Still, he's a very content child. He's been happy to sit and watch the world go by when he doesn't need anything. Hopefully this will continue the trend of each of my children being a better behaved baby than the one before.

Comment

• Congratulations to your wife and to yourself
                sigpic

Comment

• Pretty happy at the moment. Topped up my smokes, going river island tomorrow to buy some smart clothes, clubbing in london on saturday for my mates birthday. It's going to be a top night!! Love going out in London, sipping on some whisky, bit of dancing cant wait.
                  Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 12-01-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• It's happening... Jon is starting to take over the world. I can see it now, this is phase one: reproduce. Then it will be phase two. Slowly he will disperse his offspring around the globe to conquer as they grow up, and then they will give it all to their father.

You're crafty, Jon, but I see it!

Oh, and congrats by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Yesterday evening, my wife gave birth to our 4th child. He weighed 9.1 lbs, and yes, you may wince. Both are well and now home, resting.
                      Congratulations! Do we have a name yet?

Comment

• I figured out Jon's cunning plan the other night. 4 kids. The standard number of players for a d&d game right at his fingertips. No need to search for players outside now!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                          It's happening... Jon is starting to take over the world. I can see it now, this is phase one: reproduce. Then it will be phase two. Slowly he will disperse his offspring around the globe to conquer as they grow up, and then they will give it all to their father.

You're crafty, Jon, but I see it!

Oh, and congrats by the way.
                          One step closing to destroying the world!
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• I've been destroying the world for ages. I'm just subtle.

And Franklin has been decided as a name.

Comment

• Congrats Darkmoon! Now you have another baby viking in your clan! Let's hope he inherits your beard genes.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Well, he seems to have my size (Again, ow) but his hair is raven black right now, so...

Comment

Working...
                                X