No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You truly are living like the Illusive Man.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• So, I finally got the two files I've been looking for to finish my Clock Tower Ghost Head/Struggle Within music rip completely.

So that's all done. FINALLY.

Now that little naggy voice in the back of my mind can go and promptly shut the fuck up just in time for February for Smiley and I to just relax... And I won't have the nagging list of crap I need to finish in my mind the entire month!

So yes, I was a bit excited as that's finally done. One of the main things that was bugging me with working on this stuff. Now I've got all of Feb to enjoy! (And it can't come soon enough!)
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Well that was a nice stroke of luck. I went out to pick up a preowned copy of Halo Reach. There was none in, so the bloke goes out to check at the back. Comes out five minutes later with this big tin box, like some kind of limited edition. Same price as a preowned regular copy. Had a thorough look through it. Looks like everything is present. Dr. Halsey's access card, diagrams, patient charts, service records, dossiers, letters, etc. Only £10 for the whole lot, for something which cost £70 when brand new.

Also explains why the one copy of Reach I found in a store was in a black case instead of the usual green, since the game case in this limited edition is black. So I assume in that example, someone traded in the game but kept the contents. Funnily enough it cost LESS than what I would have paid for a regular preowned copy at another store I went to.

The game disc could do with a bit of a clean but easily remedied with some special disc cleaning wipes I have and the game manual is a little tattered on the corners but it's no big deal, everything else is in excellent condition. Though it's doubtful, I hope that whoever had it last didn't bother unlocking the avatar rewards in Halo Waypoint.

Semi-related yet also worth mentioning, I tend to avoid special editions like the plague unless it's a series I LOVE, like Mass Effect. They cost far too much money, but a tenner isn't a bad deal at all!

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-25-2012, 04:29 AM.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• I should injure you considerably. I am getting into Halo in a big way only just now. Own fault though. Envious!

Comment

• Well, I played the original Halo: Combat Evolved on the Xbox. Great fun, did it local co-op with a friend through the campaign. Then I ignored it for a while, picked up ODST. Loved it, probably my favourite so far. Now I'm playing Reach, still prefer ODST. I like my ODSTs, but I respect the SPARTANs.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Tonight I'm going to write a long-standing wrong; and finally go and see Noel Gallagher perform.
              I've had quite a few chances over the years but regrettably never went.

Hopefully it's an awesome gig tonight!
              sigpic

Comment

• Well after ten minutes of begging she finally said yes.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	shesaidyes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	400897

Comment

• I helped choose the ring!^^ It was torture to not tell Ene about it. XDD

Comment

• Poor Darkmoon, he has no idea that it was all staged by the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Congratulations, guys.

I'd totally spin this so it was somehow all my doing but I have not a fucking clue what happened there. I'm going back to bed. My head hurts?

Comment

• Haha, I thought the stuff in the Angry thread was for real. That would be a total Internet hit, and of course make THIA one of the top visited sites had I posted the link to that thread!

If only she'd never said yes...

Gratsies!
                        Last edited by Trent; 02-14-2012, 08:24 AM.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Congrats guys!

Comment

• Congratulations guys, good luck for you two. The thing on the Angry thread was hilarious BTW.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X