• Congratulations, Alzaire and Alexia.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      Congratulations, Alzaire and Alexia.
      I second that!

Comment

• Yeah, I got 5 eps of series done...if my fucking hard drives didnt crash I'd have 6 episodes up. But yeah He liked my toons and we're working out the details now.

Comment

• Tis official, I got the script and am working on a toon for DC Douglas! Its a cute script that made me laugh quite a bit at work today and I got to talk to DC Douglas for a bit on the phone too, was an unexpected bonus.

The project itself is X-mas themed and thats all I'll say for now, gotta get this done ASAP!

Tis an X-mas gift for the whole RE community!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            Tis official, I got the script and am working on a toon for DC Douglas! Its a cute script that made me laugh quite a bit at work today and I got to talk to DC Douglas for a bit on the phone too, was an unexpected bonus.

The project itself is X-mas themed and thats all I'll say for now, gotta get this done ASAP!

Tis an X-mas gift for the whole RE community!
            Glad that the gig went to you.

I thought about you when I first saw his tweet about looking for a RE animator.

He's gonna do voices for it? Hope so...
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• He's gonna be singing in it
              I'll get the audio and stuff Saturday Morning.
              This is gonna be a hilarious toon

Comment

• Your bachelorhood days have finally come to an end, congratulations you two !

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                  We've been close for a number of years now and grown especially more so over the past year. He's been living with me for 3 months and I'm currently at his place in the US, and we love each other a lot and want to start a life together. I'm more like the man of the relationship, so I asked his mom for permission and discussed where would be best to do it. I got on one knee the next day and proposed at his dad's grave so both his parents could be there. He was like O.O in shock because he wasn't expecting it, then jumped on me and said OF COURSE I WILL! and his mum took photos. We're having a great time and I really don't want to go back. Love him very much.
                  Congratulations to you both!

It's really not my business, but I just have to ask, out of sheer curiosity; you said that you have been close for a number of years, but what about your ex then, Emma? Didn't you have an ex a year or so back, then you broke up? Or did I majorly miss out on something here?
                  Freedom of Information.

Comment

• They've been good friends for some time. After various life changing situations for both of them, including said ex, they got closer.

Comment

• Exactly ^. We were best friends for about 5 years. Trusted each other a lot and told each other everything, so we developed the trust and closeness there. Wasn't the romantic side of it involved until the past year after Gareth though. I went through a difficult time at the start of the year and he stood by me through all of it, I stood by him through the loss of his dad and things just developed. We've been living together for close to 4 months now and we love each other very much.
                      sigpic

Comment

• That was me, in case anyone didn't notice.. I didn't realize he'd logged himself in on Firefox. D=

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                          He's gonna be singing in it
                          I'll get the audio and stuff Saturday Morning.
                          This is gonna be a hilarious toon
                          Awesome. Can't wait to see it.

I suppose it will come out before X-mas right? Maybe on the 25th?

Should be good regardless.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I'm shooting for the 20th or the 21st.

We'll see how things go, time isn't quite on my side O.o
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 12-11-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• im happy because my new yamaha avr just arrived. and now it only runs U2, Black Sabbath, Dire Straits, David Bowie, the Cramberries, Scorpions, even Evanescence. not to mention RE OST. all in HD or flac. now im waiting my brand new 42 philips LED. and maybe... 1,5?

Comment

• Well I'm happy for you both, Alexia and Alzaire! It sounds like a romantic tale, make sure to keep it that way! Do your best in your relationship, in both good times and bad times. There is nothing more beautiful than the feeling of love.
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X