No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy because I got almost 30 seconds of "12 days of evil" finished...Thank god I've finally shaken off this artist block and am kicking ass and animating almost at full speed!

I don't say this about myself very often, but right now, I love being me. I love animating and telling a story, there's nothing like it in the world creating an idea almost from scratch and watching it grow...though I didnt have to write the script, thats a huge time saver but either way, I love creating!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      I'm happy because I got almost 30 seconds of "12 days of evil" finished...Thank god I've finally shaken off this artist block and am kicking ass and animating almost at full speed!

I don't say this about myself very often, but right now, I love being me. I love animating and telling a story, there's nothing like it in the world creating an idea almost from scratch and watching it grow...though I didnt have to write the script, thats a huge time saver but either way, I love creating!
      Well you love yourself right now because you're doing something that you're really got at.

Its like being a fish at sea. You're in your element and that's where you find yourself - the real you. Many ppl go through life not knowing who they are what they're good at. You're lucky.

Kudos.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Well...wouldn't say I'm lucky...

I'm great at creating, always have been. But theres a price to be paid for this talent, and thats that I'm 'crazy'. Like a lot of folks in the world, I have a mental illness. It hits me socially as well as psychologically.

You know how its said that the line between genius and insanity is thin? There's a lot of truth to that. Lots of incredibly creative people are hit by this and for whatever reason the price you pay to be as creative as you are, can be a high one.

Ultimately my creativity isn't my passion, so much as its my sanity. If I cant create, I really just am nothing.Its a sad realization, as well as experience, but its the price I pay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
          Well...wouldn't say I'm lucky...

I'm great at creating, always have been. But theres a price to be paid for this talent, and thats that I'm 'crazy'. Like a lot of folks in the world, I have a mental illness. It hits me socially as well as psychologically.

You know how its said that the line between genius and insanity is thin? There's a lot of truth to that. Lots of incredibly creative people are hit by this and for whatever reason the price you pay to be as creative as you are, can be a high one.

Ultimately my creativity isn't my passion, so much as its my sanity. If I cant create, I really just am nothing.Its a sad realization, as well as experience, but its the price I pay.
          Well even God went a little crazy too:

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• I've got a job interview tomorrow morning. I REALLY hope i get the job. My current work environment is so toxic
            sigpic

Comment

• Looks like I got the job!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6wwu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	402105
              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-20-2013, 05:09 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Good luck man!

Comment

• I finished "12 days of Evil"..My partner is crime is mixing in the SFX and music and stuff.

It took about 17 days to pull this toon off(4min:30 seconds I think)...I look forward to seeing the finished product after I get a good 12 hrs of sleep...You'd think staying up 16 + hrs straight would get easier as you get older, but no...Either way, got an "animators High" right now.

I'll post the toon as soon as I get it from DC!
                  Last edited by Wrathborne; 12-22-2012, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• So happy the heavy 3 months of busy work is done. Just picked up RE6 and I can finally play it but I'm slightly sad cuz I need help with Ada campaign at ps3

Comment

• There's a 80% chance that I'll be moving soon...so excited. The roomies are nice, the apartment is cute, and my room is cute too. I'll actually have a window that opens. =D

Comment

• Nice! Where you moving to?
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• In town, just away from the folks. Love 'em, but it's time to live away from them. I'm also crossing my fingers that someone drops out of the phlebotomy program so I can get in, I at least made the waiting list.

Comment

• Awright! Saved up more than enough money for a vacation trip to japan on march haha
                            Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lin View Post
                              Awright! Saved up more than enough money for a vacation trip to japan on march haha
                              Ahh, lucky! You're going to have a blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lin View Post
                                Awright! Saved up more than enough money for a vacation trip to japan on march haha
                                Nice! I just about have enough for a plane ticket, haha.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X