• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im pretty damn happy cause i got my new NIN record in

HALO_:eight The Downward Spiral promo vinyl

this is definetly getting hanged on the wall

Comment

• 31 May (Sunday) t.A.T.u. will turn ten!

Here you may leave all your messages and congrats that will be forwarded to our birthday girls.

Only on this day (Moscow time) everybody who will place an order at shop.taty.ru may ask Lena and Yulia to sign music, magazines and posters for the certain person.

To do this, place an order and send an email at info@shop.taty.ru with a name of the person and order number. Please put t.A.T.u. Birthday in a subject line of the e-mail.

t.A.T.u. Team

*Crys*

Comment

• I'm really glad I decided to stay in and watch the MTV Movie Awards tonight. Watching Sacha Baron Cohen's naked balls and ass rest under Eminem's chin as the rapper screamed "Are you fucking serious right now?" before storming out of the theater is one of the top 10 greatest things I've ever witnessed. Andy Samberg is doing a pretty nice job as host, as well.

Comment

• I'm insanely happy because my favorite football team won the Mexican League!

Pumas UNAM are the new champions!

YAY!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 05-31-2009, 10:19 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Hahahahaah.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              PERFECT PWN!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Ah, yes, A man's naked ass in another man's face. Just what I wanted to see tonight.

But, that is incredibly hilarious.
                Last edited by Corrin; 05-31-2009, 11:14 PM.

Comment

That is awesome.

Totally Pwn'd.

Comment

• i got a free 24 pack of red bull

im hyper as fuck i cant sleep and im VERY talkative right now.

red bull does NOT give you wings btw

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      i got a free 24 pack of red bull

im hyper as fuck i cant sleep and im VERY talkative right now.

red bull does NOT give you wings btw
                      Red Bull also tastes like soap mixed with Big Red
                      Last edited by Corrin; 06-01-2009, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                        Red Bull also tastes like soap mixed with Big Red
                        it kinda does after so many lol

i perfer monster anyways but hey the red bull was free so im not gonna turn it down.

Comment

• I'm Happy because today in my IPT class we started an in class project were we get to have our own little development team and do an IT project and make something cool. My first ever dev team was made up entirely of women, and it was so damned fun. I so want to be a games designer when I finish school.

Comment

• I'm happy because I saw today one of the greatest bands in the world:

Fucking amazing. And I'm going to see them on sunday too! FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

• i seen metallica once it was pretty good but i dont have plans on going back since i dont really like their new stuff and thats what they mostly played when i went

Comment

• I love Metallica! i wish i had a time machine so i could of seen them in the 90's.

I don't like there new stuff much either but they were epic in the 80's and 90's.

Comment

Working...
                                X